Movie theater

> what secret? i get that he wants it to himself but im very curious. <

I brush it off and watch some Markiplier on my computer while texting evan about day plans. We make plans for 6pm with some of his friends and one of mine. Hope, shes my best friend and lives next door, the best friend dream . Its only 4:30pm so i watch one more video and head upstairs. I hop into the shower and shampoo my hair, and other things that are normal in the shower. I get out and get dressed, and i wrap my hair in the towel. i look at the time. 5:12pm, perfect. I walk to my room and grab the blow dryer, better then trucker drying my hair. After i dry my hair i throw on an outfit of a Baby blue shirt , leggins, shoes and a jean jacket, it looks cuter then it sounds. I grab my phone , keys, and square wallet. I lock my appartment door and walk over to hopes, I dont even knock, i walk right in, shes sitting on the couch waiting for me.

"took you long enough" she said walking to me

"Shh you try drying my thick hair." I say waving my hair in her face

"Ready to head out?" she asks, i nod

"WAIT" she yells making me jump, she runs off and comes back with blankets.

"Okay now are YOU ready?" she nods

We hop into her car since i still havent got my new one yet. We get to the movie theater and i see evan, I grab my blanket and get out of the car. I walk to the front where they are standing, Evan and Craig. Tyler didnt show up because his girlfriend had a doctor appointment. We walk in and give them our tickets for The Forest, Im excited but hope and craig are not. They hate horror but they already had the tickets. We buy popcorn and candy and we go into the theater, there is not a single soul except of us 4. We all sat up top and waited for the movie to start. I had my blanket on my lap and evan looked at me.

"Well are you going to share?"

"FFFFFFFIIIIINNNNNNNEEEE i guess i will" as i addjusted the blanket to where he has some on him. He lifted the arm rest so the blanket isnt stuck. The movie started and i was holding the candy and evan had the popcorn. I was watching the screen when i felt something on my shoulder, i glance and i see evans arm, what a charming thing to do . I move over closer to him and i can just feel him smile. I keep watching the screen and i look at hope and craig, who were swallowing eachother, i chuckle and get evans attention. I nudge my head tward them and he smirks,"You go craig" he whispers. I smile , i guess hope likes him already. Shes never done this before.

I look up at evan to meet his stare at me, i felt my cheeks heat up a bit, as he moved closer, our nose touching and he says" May i?" i nod, then he licks my cheek and starts laughing.

"was that suppose to annoy me? im friends with hope, takes alot" he frowns.

"watch this" i lick his forhead and walk tward hope, and sat her lap breaking her and craig's make out session, she gets upset and i lick her cheek, and walk back.

"Boom" he laughs and pulls me tward him, i look at hope and craig making out again. I shake my head as im being shifted onto evans lap, i get confused

"what?" he smiles as he gets closer to my face, i can feel his calm, deep breathes on my face.

"e-evan? what are you doing?" he ignores me he places a hand on my face and brings my face closer to him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short ik but i tried , i worked while i was at school.