Wait it wasn't real?!

++PREVIOUSLY++

Silence

*beep

Silence

*beep

What is that? I think to myself

"Mrs. L/n? Are you awake?" I hear a female voice say, as i try to open my eyes but i get blinded with light

"Y-yeah, where am i?"

"Well you had a bad car accident, you and 4 other people are in the hospital"

"Who? Did i cause the accident?"

"His name is Brock, Him and his friends were speeding and hit the back of your car, your car is totaled i am afraid to say, but they have agreed to all pitch in to get you a new vehicle."

"But what about the damage of their car?"

"They didn't have much damage, just have to replace the windshield and the lights and a few motor issues."

__Now back__

 look at her then look at the calendar and sigh, "When am I being released?"

"In a few days, we are keeping you to make sure that the cuts will not open back up, " I nod

"Would you like to meet them when they are released?" I nodded and watched her leave the room. I put my attention tward the hospital tv and dozed off, The pain medication made me very sleepy. I was suddenly awakened by the feeling of being moved, I open my eyes to see that I was in a room that was different then the one i had awaken in. I look at the date and it is 2 days later, I was informed that the pain medication I was on had a extreme side affect and they flushed my system of the meds, I have one day left then a check up twice a week. I was ordering my lunch when the nurse came in. She had some people who were behind her, waiting to talk to me. The talked to eachother to pass time while I ordered my food. One was tall, maybe 6'2 ish, he has scruff and a normal american accent. Another was a bit shorter and had what I call a military hair cut, its a little shaved but still some hair. The next one was really tall, and a irish accent, And the last two were about the same hight, one with darker hair then the other. I finish ordering my food and looked up at the nurse, then the guys. One named Evan was looking at me like he knows me, or me and him and dated but broke up.

" Y/N , this is Brock, Craig, David, Evan, And Tyler" They waved their hand when their name was said. I wave back.

"They were wanting to know how you are doing and if there is anything they can do to make it up." I look at them ,

"Well when I get Released at least give me a ride home? SInce you know.. my truck is totaled?" They nod in agreement. I give them my cell number and my hospital room phone number so they can contact me to see when I need to be picked up. Untill one of them spoke up.

"What if one of us stays so if its early in the morning we dont have to wake the others?" Craig said, I nod in agreement and Evan offered to stay. The nurse nods and the guys walk out of the room, the nurse following after, while Evan sat on the chair that changes into a bed. I looked at him.

" want anything to eat?" he shook his head no. I looked back at the tv, my favorite show came on, Impractical Jokers. As i was watching the show i heard Evan chuckle every now and then. About 15 minuets later there was a knock at the door, my food was here. "Come in!" i yelled as they opened the door .

"Ms, L/N?'" I nodded a indicating that it was me. He wrote the time on the board 22:45 (10:45 pm). Once he left i looked over at Evan who was yawning.

"Go to sleep" i said opening the lid to my chicken alfredo and i had a hard boiled egg to the side.

" I will once you do" he said and i just nod. Maybe 2 hours later the nurse comes in and takes out my IV and gives me my release forms. I asked the nurse for some spare clothes because mine had to mady tears in them. Before she could resopnd Evan spoke up.