Chapter 9 - Just a bit of time..

Harry's POV

Its been 2 days since the Hogsmeade incident, and I already miss Luna. It feels like its been weeks. Malfoy surprisingly didn't spread the 'news' around. He seems to be a bit off lately, he didn't even pick on me during potions today  that hasn't happened in.. never actually. I never would have thought that Luna and Malfoy would ever be together. Honestly I am a bit disappointed but I love her...

"How are you feeling Harry?" Hermione said looking worried. She sat down in the seat in front off me at the Gryffindor table. I looked around and saw Luna at the Ravenclaw table alone, she was looking at me but broke her stare right when I turned around. How was I feeling? Lost once again.

"I'm okay.. thanks.." I nodded. Hermione was the only one I told about the incident, I knew Ron wouldn't care, or just wouldn't understand how I really felt about Luna. 

"No you are not Harry, I can tell by your eyes. They always tell the truth. Its Luna isn't it? Of course it is Luna.. Harry.. you need to talk to her. She was crying in the girls bathroom yesterday. She didn't mean any harm and you know that. I know you hate Draco but.. she loves you!"  She gave me an encouraging smile.

Hermiones words made me think. She was right as always. I'm going to talk to Luna today, I can't leave her hurting.

Ron plonked himself down on the seat next to Hermione. "Wassup guys? Any pointless homeworks due today?" He glanced at me then Hermione, and shrugged his shoulders then proceeded to stuff his face with toast he found on the table.

"Go and talk to her Harry! Now!" whispered Hermione.

I decided to taker her advice and walked over to the Ravenclaw table. My heart was racing faster and faster by every step I took. What do I say??

"Hey Luna.." I sat down next to her. She looked at me with the prettiest nervous smile I have ever seen, her hands were shaking, I found it cute how she tried to hide it. I got lost in how her dreamy blue eyes widened.

"Hi Harry, uhm.. How are you feeling?" she mumbled under her breath.

"That is what I wanted to talk to you about actually.. I.. I.. missed you. And I am sorry about the way I acted the other day.. Look I understand if you choose Malfoy, we both love you.. so the choice is yours." I could feel butterflies all over my body, I hoped that she will pick me.. I love her..

"I love you Harry.. Draco was 2 years ago and he broke my heart.. I want you and only you.. this past couple of days.. I really missed you.. It was hard.." She muttered.. Her words made happy. After all this she still wants me.. I got so excited that in the heat of the moment.. I just grabbed her by the waist and kissed her. I didn't care who was watching, I didn't care who were the ones shouting "OMG HARRY POTTER IS DATING THE LOONY" I didn't care... because I love her and will until the very end.

We slowly pulled away, she looked shocked, and to be honest so was I.. People around were screaming our names. She smiled at me.

"Oh gawd really Harry? You could me kissing anybody else why Loony?" laughed Padma with the nastiest look on her face. Her friends around her giggled along.

"Maybe, but would I love anybody else though?" I smiled proudly. "Come on Luna lets go somewhere else" I winked at her. I reached for her hand and locked fingers and walked down to the forbidden forest, which was probably now my favourite place to be. She was smiling.. that warmed my heart.. 

"I suspect the nargles are behind it.." She smiled

"Behind what?" 

"My happiness with you of course!" We both laughed, she blushed and probably I did too. "Oh Harry look! That baby thestral grew up already!" She pointed at one of them.. I honestly couldn't tell the difference between which one was which.

I Hope you enjoyed this chapter!New chapters are coming very soon! Thank you for all the support on my story I appriciate it! ^_^ If you find any grammar or spelling mistakes please correct me in the comments c:

Also if you have any ideas for future chapters please leave those in the comments too!