Chapter 2 - Her..

Harry's POV

I don't know what came over me.. Seeing Luna leave the hall just made me want to follow her. See what she is doing, see if she is okay.. She left so suddenly.. Just being around her, knowing she is in the same room as me makes me feel safe..

"Oh hey Harry!" she said on the edge of the forbidden forest with the prettiest smile..

"What are you doing here Luna?" I asked her.. her dreamy wide blue eyes looked at me and then travelled to the grass and to her feet. She was bare footed again.. That made me smile. She looked back at me again.

"I wanted to visit the thestrals before potions class, I got them some apples too! There is a little baby thestral that was just born a few days ago." She explained with a bright smile

"Awesome! Mind if I join you?" I asked, I always liked spending time with Luna, something about her gracefulness and kindness just always calmed me down. No one understands me like Luna does.

"Sure!" She said and blushed light pink.

We walked into the forbidden forest chatting and laughing. Luna told me some theories about nargles, but I couldn't listen, I just watched how passionately she speaks about nargles.

"Oi Harry are you listening?" She asked as her eyes widened.

"Oh yes sorry Luna.. I was just um.. thinking.." I answered almost nervously..

We reached to the area of the forest where the thestrals were located. Seeing Luna so happy feeding the thestrals and being so kind and caring made me wanted to stay here forever.. it made me feel so calm, like nothing bad can ever happen to me here.

"We should head back now, we don't want to be late from potions class, I don't think Professor Slughorn would be happy about that. Especially you Harry, you have been doing very well in potions lately I never thought you liked potions, or was that because of Professor Snape?" Luna said softly.

"uhmm yeah.. Snape.. that's it.. I don't get along well with Snape."

We slowly headed back to the castle.. We got into a deep conversation about potions and Professor Snape, I didn't normally like to talk about Snape because he reminded me of Sirius but with Luna it was different.. Luna is different..