Chills

Today was supposed to be normal; new town, new school, new life.
And in all fairness it had begun like any other; I woke up in my new room, I did my daily preparations for the day, and ate breakfast.
But something was different, I could just feel it in the pit of my stomach. Something felt unnatural.
Their was a weird chill that never seemed to leave me, I brought it up to my parents but they thought I was just imagining it.
This chill was starting to grow worse.
I could feel something watching me at all times but only while I was in the house.
I was scared. I had. No idea what was going on but the whole thing was completely unnatural.
Time passed slowly, the chills remained but were growing worse.
No matter how warm the house should've been I was freezing.
I was steadily growing insane from this feeling. This feeling of being watched, this unnatural cold, the noises I could hear as I stayed up late trying to sleep. It had all started adding up.
My grades were growing steadily worse, my in a utility to sleep had progressed to insomnia, my vision began to trick me.
I kept seeing random people I'd never seen before around the house, they didn't make a sound but did move around.
When I told my parents this they thought I had some form of schizophrenia, I couldn't accept this answer.
Everything that has occurred couldn't be some illusion, a sick game created by my mind. No, it must be something more.
As time went on the people I saw became more and more vivid.
I couldn't be imagining this, how could any of this be my imagination? It was so far beyond what I could feel in any dream, I could tell that my mind was breaking.
As time went on all of these strange occurrences became more and more common and the feelings became stronger.
I had no proof of what was going on, pictures showed nothing and nobody else was experiencing the chilling sensation. My parents had come up with a diagnosis; they thought I was insane.
Their line of reasoning was flawless and explained all in their eyes, and I will admit that all of these things had affected my mind in a negative way...
I was truly insane.
Their was no other solution to this equation, no other explanation. My mind was the entity that was tormenting my existence.
When I had finally accepted this explanation it happened.
If my mind was the creator of all this trauma than how do you explain a room turning upside down?
My bed was on the ceiling, my desk as well, everything was just on the ceiling as if gravity did not exist.
I did the only thing I could think to do in this situation, I screamed.
My parents came running and were freaked out at what they saw, their was only disbelief in their eyes.
We all finally agreed that something was wrong here, and whatever it was was after me.

Would you want to know the truth?
Would you believe what can't exist?
Would you believe in what can't be seen?
Would you live with your broken fate?
Would you stand as the world crashes down?
Would you continue to feel as you ooze red?
Could you remain as everything falls?
Could you combine facts and myths?
Could you remember as all you once knew fiction turned into fact?