3

I woke up, to the sounds of Kelsey and Madison groaning. I sighed. I got out of bed and went to the guest room. Kelsey was throwing up in the toilet, while Madison was throwing up in the trashcan. I held their hair, and waited till they got done. When they did, they got into bed and I have them aspirin for their heads. "Let me know if you guys need anything else." I said walking out.

Kate✌🏻: Good morning!!

Chandler🍕: Morning. Also I'm not busy lol. Wanna meet up for breakfast?

Kate✌🏻: Why would u lie to me??? Also sure lol.

Chandler🍕: lol I thought I was but I guess not. What time?

Kate✌🏻: 10:30, @ Starbucks?

Chandler🍕: Sounds good see u there.

Kate✌🏻: See ya

"Hey guys I'm gonna go to Starbucks with a friend, want me to bring you something back?" I asked. "Yeah I want a cotton candy frappe." Madison said. "WHO?! Also I want a double chocolate chip frappe." Kelsey said. I laughed. "His name is Chandler, I'll be back soon." I said. "Aw our little girl is growing up!" Kelsey gushed. I laughed and went to my room. I picked a crop top tank top, galaxy leggings, and black converses. I put earrings on that said "Thanks for nothing". I put on a little bit of makeup, and wore my hair in a bun. I grabbed my keys and said bye to the girls.

~time skip~

I saw him sitting down at a table, threw the window. I walked inside, and ordered before sitting down. I ordered the girls drinks, then mine. I walked over to the table with a smirk. "So pizza boy, what's up?" I asked still smirking. He rolled his eyes playfully, and laughed. "I quit the job, cause I'm busy with the show..so." He said bragging. I rolled my eyes playfully. "Mhm." I said. "What?! It's true!" He said laughing. I giggled. "Katelyn!" The lady at the counter called my name.

I got up and got the drinks and came back. "You really like Starbucks, eh?" He asked with a laugh. I rolled my eyes for the second time. "The other two drinks are for my friends dummy." I said with a laugh. I also got a blueberry muffin. "So, what's your story? Like, how did you become famous and stuff?" He asked. "Well..it all started when my friend, Kelsey wanted to do a photo shoot for fun. I liked the pictures so I posted them on Instagram, and it blew up. I was shocked, but happy." I said. "Oh well you seem lucky." He said. "What can I say? I'm a lucky girl." I said with a smirk.