I have an Idea...

Anu was standing there in the school dumbstruck. In her thoughts thinking about what just happened a few minutes ago. She has always thought that it was Kabir behind all these notes. But now when she got to know the truth then also her heart in not yet ready to believe that it wasn’t Kabir ‘how can be my instinct wrong, I don’t believe this has just happened Manav has proposed me instead of Kabir, oh god I am in a big mess’ she thought or maybe she talked to herself.

Keeping her thoughts aside she gained her composer and messaged the girls ‘NEED TO TALK TO YOU, MY HOUSE, ITS URGENT’ and rushed towards her home.

When she reached home, not in a mood to wait she asked her Mom loudly “Mom, is the gang here?”, “Yeah, waiting for you upstairs” replied her Mom, and the next second she busted into her room. “So did he proposed you” asked Richa, “what he said?” continued Trisha, “Why are…” said Baby but was soon interrupted by Anu “Girls, please I am in a big mess. Please don’t ask your stupid questions” she sat beside them and cupped her face. It took them all a few seconds to register what she said and when they realized they saw Anu sobbing.

“Hey, Anu what happened?” asked Richa, “Stop crying and Tell us” said Trisha patting her back consoling her, “I am in a big mess…” she said. “What happened?” asked Richa again. And Anu narrated what has happened. “Huh, MANAV” said all together shocked, “hmm Manav, I don’t know how It happened” said Anu, “But not only you, but we have always thought that Kabir was there behind those letters” said Richa, “But she is saying that Manav told he was behind those letter” explained Baby, “but I always thought it was Kabir” said Anu with a sad pout.

“Hey, what did you tell Manav?” questioned Trisha, “I have not answered him yet, but…”, “what but?” asked all, “But he said if I will not answer, He with think I am Ok with…” she trailed off the sentence, “No, no, no just go and tell him you are not interested in that stupid jerk” said Baby. “Yeah, I second het you should only concentrate on Kabir, after all these methods we have tried we are not able to…” said Richa trailing the last part not to make Anu sad, Anu just nodded.

“Hey girls, I have an Idea…” exclaimed Trisha, and all of them passed her a ‘WHAT’ look. “I think you should stay with Manav” said Trisha, and these words left her mouth Anu passed her a “DO you want to die” look, not only Anu but others too glared her. “What are you talking?” asked Richa with a bit of frustration, “are you like serious” added Baby. “C’mon Trisha you know Anu’s state of mind but you are still talking that rubbish” said Richa anger visible in her eyes. “Just wait… let me complete? Please” ask Trisha looking towards Anu pleading her to listen what she wants to say at least once.

“Up till now what we have done was to get you notice, I am sure we have done it probably well, being with Manav will help you, please understand” explained Trisha, and all said “How come” in an even tone. “Manav and Kabir are best friends, and if you will spend time with Manav, I am probably sure you will get to know Kabir more, you can become friends also; and then…” was all said Trisha when she was interrupted by Anu “I am not going to say yes to that Manav”, “I will never” she added frusteted.

“Who is asking you to say yes to that jerk” said Trisha, again all passed a ‘PLEASE EXPLAIN’ look. “You only said, that he has told if you will not answer, He will think you are OK” explained Trisha. “But what if that stupid Manav…” asked Baby trailing off the last part in a hope that everybody will understand what she wants to say.

“We will be with her, and we will ask the boys (Ronnie and Sunny) to keep an eye on him” said Trisha, and all went to thinking mode as whatever she has explained was not satisfactory. “C’mon girls we have to take the risk or otherwise…” said Trisha trailing off the last part. Anu asked her to complete “Otherwise, what?” not wanting to complete the sentence, sighing Trisha says “Otherwise, you should forget about Kabir then”.
Anu was hurt because that was the last thing happening forgetting Kabir ‘How can I forget him, never ever I will forget him, how can I forget my Kabir, I can wait for him but forgetting him; no I cannot hurt him, I cannot be with Manav, what if someday he says ‘I LOVE YOU ANU, I HAVE ALWAYS DONE’, No, never I have to wait for him; be it till my last breath be it till eternity’ she thought and when her subconscious snapped ‘YOU HAVE WAITED FOR SO LONG FOLLOWING THAT STUPID BOOK, STUPID METHODS, BUT WAS IT FRUITFULL NO… YOU HAVE WIN HIM, BY HOOK OR CROOK’.

“OK I am ready” she said, surprising everyone present in the room, “If I have to stay with that jerk I will do that also” ‘I cannot live without you Kabir not any longer’. “Fine then if Manav comes to you for any reason, or may be without a reason, what you have to do is to be with him, understand” said Trisha, and all nodded.