Did you get Brighter??

The next day in school Anu entered the class with Baby, Trisha and Richa. She has just settled down on her bench when she saw Kabir entering with a new girl. She was wondering about the same when Baby asked "OMG, who's that with Kabir?" in a low voice pointing towards them. "Don't know, but we should definitely check out" answered Trisha, "I don't want to say this, but who so ever is she, she is not a good news for you Anu" said Richa. Anu watching them together was a bit sad, she controlled herself. Looking this Trisha said "Don't worry Anu, may be they are just friends".

Ms. Braganza entered the class and asked everyone to settle down. She then before starting the lesson said "I think you guys know you have to register yourself by today in respective clubs as we have little time left". All in chorus "Yes Ma'am".

Anu in Her Own thoughts thinking about none other than Kabir said to her more than she tried to assured herself "I hope Trisha is Right" sigh... she continues to think "when at one moment I think I am one step closer to you, the another one I realise actually I m not"

After classes in lunch-Richa, Trisha, Baby, Anu were sitting together when Ronnie comes towards them; to ask Richa for a Date, as it has been a long time, they have spend time together. But to his surprise She asked "Him who is the new Girl?"; thinking about what she asked he replies "Tarini his best friend" looking towards All who were not yet satisfied he continued "She was with him in Royal High", "In the middle of session?" busted out Baby. Creasing his brows, thinking why they are interested in her, then relaxing He said "I don't Know that much".

"What's happening Girls will you please tell me?" He asked with "I want an answer now" look. Richa made Him sit and Narrated Him Anu's feeling about him, How she started Liking Him, How With time she got attracted to him, and How she had even tried Hard to get Him, everything she told Him.

Looking towards Anu Ronnie asked "Why didn't you tell us, don't you think us as your Friends?" anger clearly visible in his eyes. "I didn't want to bother you" replied Anu. "So you want to say that telling your problem is bothering me, Anu" said Ronnie not convinced with her reply. "Stop it Ronnie" said Richa looking towards no one in particular she continued to say soothing but then was stopped by Anu "I know you all are worried about me but I still believe that someday..." she lets go off the sentence. "We believe in your belief" said Trisha and All nodded. Just then Sunny came and asked "Did I missed something?", "Not at all" replied Baby out of a sudden and all smiled.

In the activity period- as all have to register for the respective clubs they all went to registration Desk. Kabir registered himself in photography club. Tarini and Malvika went to Ms. Braganza as they both didn't wants to participate. Ronnie, Sunny, and Manav went to register themselves to sports club. Ronnie and Sunny got selected while Manav good for nothing once again got rejected.

While the four girls want to Register themselves in Dance club. Ms Saxena was heading the club. They were standing in a queue still waiting for their turn when Trisha said "I think you should take your glasses off", "but... I am not used to it" said Anu. "Do as I say" said Trisha a bit louder this time. She nodded and took her glasses off saying "I think then only we will not be suitable for this concept", "Yeah every year Ms. Saxena select only the one she wants to select, the one she thinks is beautiful enough to register in her dance club" agreed Baby. "But we should Try once, maybe we get a chance..." assure Richa "you never know" and shrugged her shoulders.

Kabir then enter the scene with his camera talking some random pictures to see the photo quality and his skill too. Anu looked towards him with his peripheral vision not bothering herself to turn, fully enjoying his presence in front of her. When she heard a girly voice "Hey Kabir, How are you?". To her surprise she was the same DRAMA GIRL (in her words), fully engrossed in his photography Kabir turns his face towards the voice (where he finds the MANGO girl), "Hi, I am fine, and you?", "I am fine too" replied the Girl, blushing a little she asked "In which club do you want to register?", "Photography" he replies back. Blushing even more the Girl said "You can tell me, if you want a model for pictures", Hearing their conversation Anu gets a bit jealous as he was not taking to her, forget talking he was not even looking at her. "I like to take scenery pictures not people" replies Kabir, hearing his reply all the three girls giggles, while Anu who as tensed sighs in relief. "Are you kidding me?" said the Girl. Not knowing what to say "OK, I m kidding then" replies Kabir smiling he says "Come, I will take it" gestures her to pose. Anu who was standing next to the Girl moves a bit closer to the Girl to get into the frame, as she has always 'desired' him taking her pictures.

This is when Kabir notices Anu and ask "So, you aren't yellow?", Remembering her state when they met previously, not waiting for her to answer he continues "Did you get Brighter?", Being finally noticed by the love of her life she smiles a little on his unexpected questions, she tries to answer "Ahhh..." not finding any proper words, as his mere presence affects her a lot, while relaxing herself, she said "May be a Little" smile creeps on her face, she then trying harder not to lose control on herself she bit her inner cheek.

Totally oblivious of her state he said "I will wait for you guys at the school annual day" and left.

As Kabir left Anu 'Blushing hard' expresses her happiness to her friends, who were noticing each and everything happening. Smiling Trisha said "Finally..." sighing in relief "you got a good feedback from Kabir, that you are brighter. You should be confident", "if we perform in dance club we will be famous" said Baby excitement clearly visible in her eyes. "You never know then...", totally aware of what she want to say next Anu blushes more and even more.

***********************
Hi everyone once again...
These days I am trying to put a conversation betwwen Kabir and Ananya hope you like

As i have asked you before I m stuck with the methods of the book 9 reciepes of love will love to get your replies

Siddhi