Chap5-Sleepover P.2

Start from the beginning

*seven minutes later*

While the soon-to-be-couple went into the closet, everybody else continued playing the game although nothing fun happened.

When Theo and Pans came back, both of their heads were messy and Pansy's makeup was a bit messed up. I was laughing my butt of and so were the other three as they walked in. Theo and Pans blushed furiously and sat down in their original spots, but every once in a while they would sneak a glance and a smirk towards each other.

"Alrighty then! It's my turn to spin." Theo spun the bottle and it landed on...

Blaise again...great that means the me and Draco thing is coming soon. I can feel it already and I keep getting even more worried as every second goes by.

I looked down at my empty plate as I took another sip of my drink. I had a glass of iced tea (a/n haha not that hot tea stuff that they drink in England. That stuff is nasty in my opinion. Sorry if that's offensive in any way. Buuuut I drink iced tea!!) and it was almost empty so I refilled it using a wandless spell. I took another sip as Theo asked Blaise who he liked.

"I like...I like Dawn. Like, I like her a lot...ever since she first came to Hogwarts as Ginny Weasley!" Dawn blushed and so did Blaise, even though it was hard to tell with his tanned skin.

"Aww! OTP! Y'all are cute. Next spin!" Blaise nodded and spun the bottle...it landed on me. "Truth or dare Mi Mi?"

"Firstly, don't call me that. Secondly, dare."
"Hmm...let me think about this for a minute..." Blaise looked at me and I slightly blushed.
'Are you sure you're ready for this? I won't do it if you're not!'
'No I'm not ready. I'm going to get to know him better before I agree to this. Sorry bubs!'
'It's fine little sis. I wouldn't do it if you didn't want to.' I thank him and he still thought about my dare. "This is diffu-hmmm...I got one."
"Uh oh! That's what he said in 5th year..." Draco looked anxious which made me nervous. I kinda started to feel jealous when he said that as well because I have a feeling it had something to do with him and Pans.

"Mi Mi. I dare you to skinny dip with somebody of my choice. But the person I pick won't skinny dip. They just gonna be in the pool with you." I had to pretend to be worried as I screamed at my brother in our head.

'BLAISE I THOUGHT WE WEREN'T DOING THIS YET!!'

'We aren't. I said with somebody of my choice. I could pick Theo or Draco or Pansy or Dawn. I didn't say Draco. But I am gonna pick him. Don't worry. He's not gonna be naked like you!'
'Ugh whatever!' We go back to reality and Blaise chooses Draco to be out there with me. He and I go outside together. We both go into the pool house and he changes as I undress completely. He walks out and jumps into the cold water. 'Are you really gonna do this?' I hear Blaise ask from inside my head. 'Yes' was all I said back. 'K. Y'all will have to stay outside together for an hour. I forgot to mention that.' I said ok and wrapped a towel around my waist, as I walked out. I noticed Draco swimming laps in the pool and slightly blushed as I took off the towel. He didn't see me until he turned. He stared at me in awe and I blushed even more.

As I jumped in the pool, I attempted doing a flip, but slipped and Draco swam up and caught me, slightly touching close to my lower back when he did. He blushed beet red and so did I. 'Man, I just can't spot blushing, can I?' I thought to myself and then ignored Blaise's extra comment about Draco having his hands somewhere they shouldn't be or something.

After a few seconds, Draco let go of me and backed away until we were a "safe" distance apart.  I felt exhilarated bc of the water on my naked body.