Boys & issues

PROMPT: Butterfly fish will find a soul mate when young and stay within 3 meters of each other for life. It one dies, gets attacked or they are separated then the other will starve itself to death because it won't eat. This some how inspired me to write this.

WARNINGS: eating disorder, talk of death and other touchy topics.
---------------
Caspar's p.o.v
"How ya doing, little suggy?" I grinned as I approached my best friend, who was perched in his gaming chair.

"Mmm, just doing some research.." He mumbled.

I flopped over the top of his chair and looked at what he was doing. I felt slightly confused and a little worried when he flinched and closed the tab he was looking at.

"Are you okay, Joe?" I questioned.

He looked up at me with his big blue eyes that I get lost in every time and then back down at his computer.

"Mmhm." He said faintly.

"Joe, are you sure? Somethings up. Please, what's wrong?" I cooed rubbing his shoulder lightly.

"Nothing's wrong, Caspar! I'm fine! Just leave me alone. Goddamnit." He snapped flicking my hand off his shoulder.

He huffed and cursed under his breath.

His sudden harsh tone made me flinch and retreat from my before confident self. He glanced at me slightly a sudden drop in his face when he saw my shocked and sad expression.

I wanted to ask more and comfort him but I knew that would only make it worse, whatever it was.

"Okay, well let me know if you need to talk, babe. I gotta go pack or I'll miss my flight." I sighed.

My face flushed red when he looked at me and I realised what I'd said.

'Babe'

I shrugged and left his room as quickly as possible, gently shutting his door behind me.

Once the door was closed I face-palmed myself.

"Idiot, Caspar. Your such and idiot." I mumbled.

I waltzed into my room and checked the time.

The digital clock read 6:25 pm in large red numbers.

"Oh shit."

I have 20 minutes to get ready and leave.

I really am an idiot.

------------------

[ 29 minutes later ]

"Go, Caspar! Your running late!" Joe shooed me out the door, making sure I was not going to miss my flight.

"Yes mum." I laughed.

He slapped my shoulder playfully and pushed me out the door.

"Go!" He smiled, leaning on the door.

"Okay, bye Joe. See you in 2 weeks!" I hugged him.

His small figure hugged mine, almost hesitantly. I pulled away and stared down into his eyes. He looked up into mine.

I seemed to be leaning closer. My heart thumping in my chest as our lips were about to touch and...

BEEEEEEEPPPP!

The loud blare of Marcus's car horn made us both jump and awkwardly shy away.

I scratched the back of my neck and joe looked down at the ground.

"Um well bye then." I murmured.

He smiled at me weakly and I grabbed my bag. I went to walk to the car which Marcus was impatiently waiting in and quickly kissed joe on the cheek.

I winked at his flustered looking face as I walked away and got in the car, waving as he closed the apartment door.

I got into the car and did up my seatbelt.

"Aye lover boy. Bout to kiss your little man I see." Marcus joked, giggling at his own remark.

"Your a dickhead." I rolled my eyes.

"I know." He laughed back.

---------------

"Joe? Joe! I'm home." I sighed as I walked through the door of our apartment, chucking the house keys on the kitchen bench and dropping my bags at the door.

I was so mentally, emotionally and physically drained from the Italy tour Marcus, Alfie, Jim and I had done.

I rubbed my eyes, looking over to the clock on the wall.

9:45 pm

Hmm that's weird, Joe's usually awake at this time.

He usually comes when I call him. Wait that makes him sound like he's a dog, he's not but usually he does come... or at least he answers.

"Joe?" I called out again.

The apartment remained in its deathly silent state.

I scratched my head, looking for cameras in case he was filming a prank or something.

None to be seen up here...

I began to panic. A million different thoughts and scenarios running through my mind.

He wouldn't have gone out, otherwise he would have texted me to let me know.

"JOE?!" I called again, nothing but the echoes of my own cries returning.

I ran to the stairs sprinting down them so fast I nearly tripped.

My heart was racing, pounding like crazy in my chest.

Quickly I bust open Joe's bedroom door which was shut, only for my eyes to land on a small figure curled in the corner of the room.

He glanced up slightly, he's puffy eyes only catching mine for a second before I moved toward him and he clung to me as I opened my arms.

"Joe... joe? What's the matter, are you okay ?" I questioned as I scooped him up in my arms pulling him into my chest and sitting down against the side of his bed on the floor.

His cries were so small and weak that it caused his body to shake and little noise came from his figure.

He just nestled into me, burying his face in the crook of my neck, his fingernails grasping at me. I just sat there with him in my arms comforting him.

I played with his soft hair which smelt amazing. His eyes fluttered every now and then, tears still flowing at a constant rate.

He hasn't said anything.

He didn't need to.

Tracing circles along his arms I watched as he drifted to a sleep small snores escaping his tiny figure every now and then.

It was peaceful sitting there with his warmth pressed against me.

As much as I wanted to stay like this I was bringing to get sore and needed to get up to pee.

I looked down to him.

I couldn't figure out why he was in such a state and I didn't know if I wanted to know but it did make me curious.

I was about to get up and move him to his bed when I saw his phone next to his beside on the floor light up.

I shouldn't have sticky beaked and I regretted it.

Text from : Ex boy
Have you done it yet? Have you killed yourself. hope you have. I never liked u. lol can't believe I hooked up with u last night just so you could get over that Caspar dude. Kys you fucking prick.

Now it makes sense.

•••••••••

Idk honestly I just needed to update as I haven't updated like anything in a while, soz guys ahaha. I hope you liked :)

Ally xx