Twenty-Eight {Here We Go}

(Trigger Warning)
Christopher's POV
Mae and I pulled up into my driveway. I turned off the car and we both got out. I walked into the front door and Mae followed. I showed her to her room and she didn't say anything. "You're going back tomorrow...just to gather your things" I said, "Yup" she said looking down at her lap. "I love you" I said trying to get her to smile, she just gave me the finger and I laughed. "So now you're being a typical teen" "What do you mean" She looked up at me, "You're being rude to your father, typical teenager" I stated. "Just shut the fuck up and leave me the hell alone" she snapped. I walked over to her and slapped her across the face, "Do not speak to me like that in my house!" I shouted at her. "Okay" she replied quietly. I walked out of her room and walked towards then into mine.
The Next Day
Mae's POV
It's 9:45am I didn't sleep at all during the night and half of my face is still red from when he slapped me...I literally look like I died and then rose from the dead. I walked out of my room and saw him standing at the front door waiting for me. I quickly walked down the stairs and got my shoes and jacket on. We walked outside, stepped into the car and started driving to Daniel's house. Once we got there we both got out of the car and I rang the doorbell, Storm and Wolf ran to the door barking. I almost cried. Shortly after Daniel opened the door, he looked at him me then down at me. I walked inside completely ignoring the fact that Storm and Wolf wanted to say hi to me. I ran upstairs to my bedroom and grabbed three shirts, one pair of shorts, two pairs of adidas pants and my Hawks hoodie. I grabbed by phone, my charger and a book. I put them all in a small bag and ran back downstairs. I looked up at him and then Daniel, I never realized how much they look alike, well I mean, it does make sense that they look alike, they're father and son, it'd be weird if they didn't look alike. He walked out and back to the car. I just stood there, not ready to leave. I couldn't look at Daniel, no matter how much I wanted to. He clearly didn't care though, he turned me around and hugged me. I started crying, I couldn't take it. I might never see Daniel again, he literally might beat the life out of me. I can't even call him my dad. "Mae, this isn't the last time, your my sister, I'll see you again no matter what. I love you" he kissed me on the top of my head and let me go, I just nodded. I quickly walked out of the house and into the car. As we started driving away I could see Daniel standing in the door frame...crying. (And I'm just here casually crying while writing this)
Daniel's POV
As the car pulled away I stood in the door frame crying. When I couldn't see the car anymore I closed the door. I turned around and fell to my knees. I sat down and leaned against the door, Storm and Wolf ran over and started giving me kisses. I just let them attack me. I didn't bother trying to break free. Joey came down the stairs and sat beside me. He put his arm around me and I leaned my head on his chest. He kissed the top of my head. We kinda just sat there for a bit until he stood up. He reached out his hand so I could grab it, he helped me up and we went upstairs. We hopped in bed and started cuddling. "Daniel, I love you." Joey said softly, "I love you too Joey, I love you too." We both fell asleep even though it was like 10am.
Mae's POV
We got back to the house and I ran up the stairs into my bedroom. I put my stuff down on the bed and went on my phone. I went on YouTube and just searched up cute Janiel moments. I just laid on my bed watching those videos for an hour. That's when I got a notification saying that Joey and Daniel had tweeted something. I opened twitter and looked at their tweets.
JoeyGraceffa: Hey guys, I won't be posting videos or going on any social media in general for a little while. Just a couple personal issues going on so I'm sorry guys, I love you❤️😘
MisterPreda: *quotes Joey Graceffa* Same goes for me guys, we are sorry. We love you though and hopefully we'll be back soon!😘❤️🙂
I liked, retweeted and replied to both of them.
MaePreda: @JoeyGraceffa @MisterPreda I hope you guys get it all sorted out soon❤️We love you!!!❤️❤️❤️
After I was done on twitter I decided that I should probably get some rest. So I got under the covers and fell asleep.
Several Hours Later
He just got home from a bar...he went out drinking with his friends I'm surprised he has any but you never know. Anyway, I can tell he's drunk just by the sound of his voice. He stumbled into my bedroom, he was holding multiple beer bottles. And honestly his next move didn't really surprise me...it's happened before. He just kept throwing the empty bottles at me, and I just sat there and took it. When he was done throwing them at me he walked over and started kicking me and punching me, her threw me to the ground and stepped on me, but I was used to it...this is literally every day at school, and every day as a child when I would take the hits for mom. He eventually walked out of my room and just left me there. I got up off the floor, went back to my bed and fell asleep, not even bothering to clean up the blood from the cuts on my arms and face.