Chapter 1

He knew those footsteps... walking up the stairs. The closer they got the more anxious Troye got.
Earlier he got a text from Jacob. It said "Troye, we need to talk. When I get home though, it's not something I want to discuss on the phone."

His anxiety got worse as the door opened. He got off the sofa and walked over to Jacob as the door opened. Jacob didn't look too happy.

"What's wrong bub? What did you need to talk about?" Troye said in a loving tone.

Jacob shook his head "Look Troye..."He sighed "I don't think this is working out anymore."

Troye looked into his eyes "what's not working anymore?" He said and grabbed his hand gently.

Jacob tore his hand out of Troyes embrace "us, can't you see it's not healthy."

Troye felt his heart beat faster, he hadn't felt this way toward anyone. Not even Connor, and he thought they would be together forever . "Baby I don't understand, where is this all coming from?"

Jacob looked down at Troye"Troye, I think you should go find somewhere to stay for the next few days."

The tears poured out of Troyes eyes as he walked into their bedroom and packed a bag for himself. He put his shoes on and got into his car. He had no idea where he was going before he showed up at that little apartment that held so many memories, with the person who shaped him into the person who he is today. He whispered to himself "Maybe the tronnor shippers were..." he wiped a tear "maybe they were right and Maybe I was wrong." He pulled his phone out of his back pocket and dialed the number he's been aching to call for almost a year now.

"Troye?" He heard Connor say in almost a mad, but curious tone.

He started sobbing again "Connie I need you, I need you so bad."

There was a boom of thunder "Troye where are you?"

He sniffed "I'm at our old apartment."

Connor threw on a pair of sneakers and walked out the door "I'll be right there" he said as it began to rain.

Troye waited for 13 minutes in his car and then he saw Con. "Con I've missed you beyond belief." Troye said not knowing what to say or do, it had been so long since they had a conversation "do you know anywhere I can stay tonight?" He asked wanting Connor to bring him back to his new home.

"Come with me, you can stay with me until we get whatever's going on sorted out." Troye hugged him "thank you. So much"

Connor hugged him back as tight as he used to. "I've missed you too."

The car ride went by fast and Troye had been filling Connor in on what happened with Jacob. They got to his apartment and Con helped Troye with his bags.

"Let's talk in the morning, you're too overwhelmed to talk about it now. Go take a shower and I'll make you some tea."

Troye smiled through the pain and wondered why he ever left Connor. What for someone taller? Hotter? Smarter?

He hugged Con again. They came so close to kissing but Con pushed away and shook his head "I could never. you and Jacob are still together."

Troye started crying again "I'm so sorry I did it to you. After you had done nothing wrong. I knew it was a mistake Con. Please forgive me."