When I looked over to it myself, I wondered how I missed it. She looked exactly like Adrien. "Wow..." I breathed. Gabriel turned back around, "I digress. Will you become a model for my brand?" I nodded, "Yes. I assume you've already told my parents about your offer?" Gabriel turned and pressed some buttons on his podium, "Indeed. They will be notified by Natalie soon about your acceptance. I will also have you leave with your modeling schedule for the next month. It will line up closely with Adrien's, but you won't have as many shoots to do." "Alright. Is that all for now?" I asked, hoping to talk to Adrien before I left for home. "Yes. You may leave." I bowed my head slightly, then left the room.

Not long after I closed the door behind me did Natalie show up, her tablet and a folder in hand. She handed me the folder, "Here is your modeling schedule. The limo can be ready to take you home if you wish." I tucked the folder under my arm, "Actually, can I talk to Adrien?" I asked, voice hopeful. Natalie looked at her tablet and nodded, "Yes. His lesson can finish five minutes early. Follow me." Natalie started walking, so I did as she said. After a minute we came across a small black door, which Natalie knocked on. "Wú xiānshēng?" She asked, in what I assumed was Chinese. The door opened, revealing a Chinese man. "How may I help you, Ms. Natalie?" He asked, a kind smile on his face. "Is it alright if Adrien's lesson ends a few minutes early? He has a guest." The man spotted me, and I gave a small wave. "Of course! We were finishing up anyway." The man stepped back into the room for a second, stepping back out with a briefcase in hand.

"Cānjiàn xià zhōu Adrien. Bùyào wàngjì nǐ de jiātíng zuòyè." He called as he walked down the hall. "Wǒ hái méiyǒu zhèyàng zuò!" Adrien called back, stepping out himself. Natalie closed the door behind Adrien then followed Adrien's Chinese teacher out. "Nǐ hǎo, (nǐ de míngzì). Huìyì zěnme yàng?" Adrien asked me. "What on Earth did you say?" I responded. Adrien seemed to notice he was still speaking in Chinsese, and he respoke with a blush on his cheeks. "I meant to say, 'Hello, (Y/N). How was the meeting?'" I gave a small laugh and grabbed the folder out from under my arm and handed it to Adrien. He opened it and looked at the first paper. It was in a calendar format with notes and times written on a few of the days. "Sunday, shoot in the park with Adrien... Wear clothes that will be given to you that Saturday?" Adrien read aloud, confused.

"Adrien, your father wanted to see me because he wanted me to be a model for the Gabriel line," I spoke up. Adrien looked away from the paper, a large smile on his face, "Really?" "Yeah, I almost can't believe it myself. I mean, I won't be as big of an influence in the magazines as you, but I'll be there!" I elaborated, a blush creeping along my cheeks. Adrien put the calendar back into the folder and gave it back to me. "Have you ever played Ultimate Mecha Strike III?" Adrien asked, a smirk on his face. "No, but I've heard of it," I said, a small smile tugging at the corners of my lips.

"How the-" I gaped, not processing what happened. Adrien and I went to Adrien's room to play Ultimate Mecha Strike III, and after choosing a character, I was immediately beaten. "Adrien you goofball!" I cried, sending a glare to Adrien, who burst out laughing. "I'm so sorry, but I had to see your reaction to that!" Adrien managed between his laughs. After a few minutes he stopped and looked at me with his cheeks red from laughing, "Don't worry. I can teach you how to play." "Please. The student will beat the master!" I proclaimed, choosing the same character I did last time, who was named RC-2. RC-2 looked like Adrien's character, NAD03, except with purple instead of green, and more rounded ears. Adrien chose NAD03 once again, and another round started. "Alright, try a few moves," Adrien coached. I pressed a random button on my controller, and RC-2 spun around, hitting NAD03 with it's tail. "Yes!" I yelled, throwing my fist into the air. "Nice going, but there's still more to learn. Try some other moves."

"Thanks for showing me how to play, Adrien!" I chirped to Adrien while walking down his foyer steps with him next to me, my folder in my hand. "No problem. But you should come over again, we've barely scratched the surface of what you can do," Adrien explained as we reached the door. He opened it for me, and I stepped out. "Of course! Maybe after the shoot on Sunday?" I suggested, and Adrien nodded. "Sure. See you at school tomorrow!" I smiled, and waved as Adrien closed the door behind me. Starting down the steps, my mind started to wander. It stayed in wonderland for my whole walk home, only focusing back onto the real world a few times.

Once I did get home, it was about 6, and I found my mom and dad in the living room. "There's our little model!" Mom cooed. "We are proud of you, (Y/N)," Dad beamed. I smiled back,  holding out my folder, "Here are the details, along with my schedule." Mom and Dad sat down on the couch, a space between them bic enough for me to sit, so I did. We reviewed everything in the folder, and it turns out that I'll actually get paid 5,000 Euros for every shoot that has usable pictures. "Will I be able to keep the money?" I asked upon seeing the numbers. "Of course! But you must be responsible with it, or we will have to put it into a savings account until you are 18." Dad said. Nodding, a sudden urge to yawn came over me.

Covering my mouth, I did yawn, causing my mom to look at the time. "Oh dear! It's almost 9!" She exclaimed. "Really? That explains it," I said through another yawn. "Go to sleep, (Y/N), you must have had a long day." Dad said in a slightly hushed tone. I nodded, and walked upstairs. "Hello, Sweetie." The sound of Zaroth's voice caused me to jump, as I forgot he existed for a minute. "Don't scare me like that, Zaroth." I scolded, walking over to my dresser. I pulled out some pajamas and went into my bathroom to change. When I got out I put on Couer De Pirate, turned out the lights, and burrowed under one of the blankets on my bed. "Night, Zaroth." I mumbled, closing my eyes. "Sleep tight, Sweetie."

Third Person POV

Gabriel watched as (Y/N) bowed her head and walked out. Turning back to the painting of Mrs. Agreste, he sighed. "She acts just like you did... Headstrong, caring, and smart." Gabriel sighed. "I just hope history doesn't repeat itself."

Reclaimed Power (Adrien Agreste/ Chat Noir x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara