Human! Revali x Reader

En başından başla

     "Wow, BFN, I'm glad that you found your soulmate!" You said cheerfully, hiding the fact that you were extremely jealous. You were happy for her nonetheless.

     "Hey, BFN!" An unfamiliar voice called out from behind you. Everyone at the table whipped their heads around to track the speaker.

     "H-hey, Sidon." BFN replied. You guessed that she wasn't completely used to having a boyfriend just yet because of her stutter.

     Sidon was red-headed, tall, and handsome. He had a bright smile that made everyone around him smile as well. He had pretty bulky muscles, so he must've been strong. BFN was definitely lucky to have such a polite, good looking soulmate.

     Sidon was wearing what looked like a dull, gray shirt from your perspective, but you knew that everyone else saw the shirt as the color green. Yet another reminder of your incapability of seeing that beautiful emerald color you heard so much about.

     "I was wondering if you'd like to grab something to eat this weekend." The redhead said.

     "Sure, I would love to!" BFN replied, lightly blushing. You overheard your other friends around the table coming up with a ship name. That was pretty typical of them.

     "Great! I'll talk to you about the details later!" Sidon finished. He seemed like such a pure, innocent soul. How cute.

     "U-um... brother..." Sidon turned around to face another redhead who you presumably thought was his sister. She had short, straight hair and a silver hairpiece, as well as a blue sash over her torso.

     "Hello, Mipha. Did you need anything?" Mipha? That meant she had to be one of the Champions! She was really cute and shy from what you could tell.

     "Ah... well, the other Champions wanted to congratulate you on finding your soulmate. I'm so very sorry if I interrupted your conversation-!" She apologized.

     "Don't worry, you didn't interrupt anything," Sidon laughed.

     "Thank goodness! Well, Link and the others are over there." Mipha pointed to a table at the other end of the room.

     Following the direction she was pointing, you spotted the rest of the so-called Champions. A tall redhead, a buff orange haired boy, a blonde boy, and a boy with what looked like dark blue hair. They each wore blue identical to Mipha. The redhead wore it as a skirt, the orange haired boy wore it like Mipha, the blonde wore a blue shirt, and the blue haired boy wore it as a scarf.

     They were all looking in your direction, watching Mipha and Sidon. You scanned each individual face of the Champions. You tried to avoid eye contact, but you accidentally locked eyes with the boy with blue hair.

     Something sparked in his eyes- something that you'd never seen before. It flooded into your vision- it was bright and vibrant, and you couldn't take your eyes away from it. From the corner of your eye, a tree did the same thing. It started filling up with... color?

     What was happening?

     This was unreal.

     And right when he looked away, it was gone.

     Just that single moment of- well, whatever that was. You just couldn't put it into words.

     You just brushed this aside. You were probably hallucinating. Everyone would call you crazy if you told them about it.

     You decided to continue on with your day as if nothing happened.

---

"And then I smashed a cupcake in his face!" BFN gleefully laughed.

"How could you waste a perfectly good cupcake by smashing it onto someone's face?" You replied, smiling at your friends' antics.

"I-" BFN began, only to get interrupted.

Someone took hold of your wrist and pulled you to the side.

"Who the hell-" You yelped, then stopped.

There it was again.

You looked into his eyes and saw that beautiful glow. Was that- could it be green? That color you'd always wanted to see?

"I knew you were my soulmate ever since I saw you during lunch." Finally looking up to admire his face, you saw familiar blue hair.

He was one of the Champions.

And he was handsome.

Even more so than Sidon, and that was saying something.

"What's your name?" He asked, still lightly holding onto your wrist.

"It's FN. And you?"

"Revali. I'm one of the Champions, so I'm pretty popular. I don't have a lot of time on my hands, but..." He leaned down close to your face. "I might be able to make some time if it's for my cute soulmate." He winked, making you blush. "If you were planning on going somewhere with her," Revali pointed to BFN, "you're gonna have to cancel. Im bringing you on a date. Now that I've finally found you, I don't plan on letting you slip out of my grasp. Besides, I want to get to know you better." He looked into your eyes and you could've sworn you saw a hint of red dusting his cheeks.

     "Yeah, whatever you want, Mr. 'I think I'm a cool guy but I actually get really flustered when it comes to my soulmate.'" You teased, already warming up to him.

     "Don't make me shut you up."

     I feel like I made Revali OOC so sorry for that
     Yay, this oneshot is slightly less cringy than the last one! I'm planning on a Human! Sidon x Reader for my next oneshot. Also I'm really into soulmate AUs so if you have any requests for those, please let me know.
     Thanks for reading!