Chapter 13

As promised, I'm keeping up with my updates. What did you think of the last chapter?  Gaara proposed after dying and realizing his only regret would've been not marrying Raksha, and she said YES!!! But, she's still bent on getting revenge. Will she change her mind about marrying Gaara, or will she actually go through with it???

Chapter 13

~Raksha's POV~

Movement jostled me awake. Opening my eyes, I sat up and looked around the dark room. Beside me, I heard Gaara breath in a deep, sleepy breath.

"Raksha?" he reached his arm out until he touched me. Rolling to face me, I felt his other arm come up and he pulled me back down to lay beside him. I'd be lying if I said I didn't love it. It was probably one of the best feelings I'd ever experienced. Gaara was bare chested, allowing me to feel his warmth first hand. Gaara's hand rested on my thigh, but he slowly trailed it up to my waist, hitching the bottom of my sleep top up so he was resting his hand on my exposed skin.

"Gaara, what do you think you're doing?" I whispered.

"Getting a better feel of my future wife. Is that a bad thing?"

I giggled at that, shaking my head.

Gaara slid his hand under my shirt even more, this time moving to my back. Pushing against my back, he pulled me closer to his chest and snuggled me. My head rested  in the crook of his neck, I flattened my palms against his well toned chest, loving the feel of skin-on-skin.

Gaara's breathing had just evened out when a loud bang came from one of the rooms. Sitting up in a flash, I grabbed a kuni sitting on one of the desks I passed and bolted out of the room towards the noise.

"Raksha-wait!" Gaara called after me.

Apparently Gaara and I weren't the only ones who woke due to the ruckus. Every and KiKi, who Gaara had agreed to let stay in his home in one of the spare rooms for as long as I needed their company, met me out in the hall. KiKi-the smart girl-held an already lit lantern. We listened for a second before something else banged to the floor, followed by a whispered, "Shoot!"

Setting off to the room at the end of the hall, I threw open the door, KiKi and Every flanking me. Even in the darkness, I could make out a figure standing near the room's window. In a second, KiKi held out the lantern, illuminating the room with a light glow. It was just enough to see the intruder.

It was a female. She was slender but with obvious attractive assets. Her hair was dark and, despite being pulled back into a high ponytail, went down past her butt. She was dressed in a rather skimpy outfit. She wore a hot red, tight fitting dress that stopped mid thigh with matching knee high heeled boots. The dress itself was cut in a low V, showing plenty of cleavage. It also accentuated her flat stomach.

"Who the hell are you?" Every blurted.

"Uh... Hi!" She said with a wave, "Um... Well, this is awkward..." she trailed off, "Gaara?!" she called.

My eyebrows shot up at her use of his name. Who does she think she is?

A sigh from behind me had me turning my attention to Gaara, who stood still bare chested in the hallway.

The unknown intruder obviously brightened at the sight of him, "Gaara! Thank you for coming to my rescue!" the girl sauntered over, her hips swaying in a seductive manner. She pushed past us and straight to Gaara.

Gaara's eyes visibly widened as she threw her arms around his neck and went in for a kiss. My jaw dropped, as did Every and Kiki's. Gaara moved his head to the side, making her lips land on his cheek.