Author's Note

Hey guys! I want to apologize for the no updates and whatnot... I'm having MAJOR writer's block with this story, which really sucks. I had something going with another writer on here for a surprise for you guys with the story, but they've been inactive so that hasn't worked out...

So! I have a question for you guys. I know that I don't update often, and the chapters are getting shorter. I can continue trying to push through and make up things(since at this point in the anime Gaara isn't really in it for quite a while) but I can make up stuff to keep it interesting for you guys. OR, I could end the story and give you guys the finale.

What do you guys think?

Your opinions mean the most on this story since a lot of you have been following even with all my slow updates and whatnot.

As a lot of you know, the Naruto anime has ended and now they've moved on to the Boruto series, the next gen.

I've been really busy with work and friends and haven't been writing as much as I want to, but I wouldn't be opposed to doing a next gen with this story as well. And since the series is ongoing, that kind of gives me a bit of room to maneuver and come up with things before the series does. Even if it kind of goes against that part of the series...

ANYWAYS! I would like your inputs! Should I end the story? Should I continue on(even if the updates are extremely slow)?

Should I do a next gen story? Should I just leave it be?

Let me know guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As always, thank you for all of your support, love, and loyalty to these stories.

Love,

~ANC