He's back

“1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8…..?” I counted with the beat of the music as I watched my squad danced my choreography. I stopped counting when I saw Ashley, the one with blond hair-actually all of them has blond hair- and blue eyes that are nice but not beautiful like mine. She’s one of those girls who calls herself my friend and hangs out with the same group of friends as mine but that doesn’t mean that I would treat her in a special way.

I stop the music then approached her. Everyone stopped.

“Ashley,What the hell are you doing? You’re doing it all wrong!” I screamed at her

“I’m sorry Hail, but I’m so tired. I can’t feel my arms and legs. We’ve been practicing for three hours non-stop. We are-“

“Well if you can’t do it, just tell me and I can find your replacement.” I cut her off. “I’m sure there are a lot of girls out there that are dying to be in your position.” I told her sweetly

Her eyes welled up with tears that were threatening to spill any moment.

Some of you would probably say “She’s a bossy bitch” but I’m not. I’m really sweet and soft-spoken but CCC is so important to me and I’ll make sure that no one will get in the way of my victory.

CCC, Cheerleading Campus Clash, is a prestigious contest held annually in Boston where cheering squad from different schools all over Massachusetts compete for the honor of being the Champion Squad.

Our school, Timothy Kingston University, holds the title for 3 consecutive years. Thanks to me.

Like what I said, I’m the reason behind TKU’s victory and fame. Before, TKU was just a lame school for rich bitches and jerks but the moment that I set foot on it, everything changed. News about me, the only daughter of the Sparks, enrolling at TKU flooded tv screens, newspapers and magazines and soon enough the number of enrolees in TKU doubled. That included geniuses, athletes and some talented bitches.

From the last it soared up high to the greatest performing school in Massachusetts. Now if you would tell me that I’m not the reason behind TKU’s success, think again.

“So can you do it properly?” I asked her with my eyebrows raised

She managed to hold back her tears -probably because of pride- before she answered.

“Of course, I can do it” She answered with a surprisingly steady voice.

“Good!” I gave her a huge smile before moving back to the front. “Okay girls, from the top!”  I heard a few groans and weak protests but I drowned them all by playing the music.

We practiced for 3 more hours before I let them go. I wanted to extend the practice but I couldn’t stand their smell any longer so I let them go and besides it’s already 9 pm.

“Okay girls, practice again tomorrow after classes. Bye!”