Form & Rules

Please fill out this form and Inbox me. Don't comment here or it will be deleted.

Form

1. Title:
2. Author:
3. Subtitle: (not necessary for all)
4. Summary: ( try not to copy and past the blurb. I need to know the story in order for me to put appropriate contents on the cover. Tell me what happens to inspire me.)
5. Content: (if you have an image you want me to use, inbox me and we can discuss it further. Other than that let me know what you want on it. If you want people on it, let me know if they are blonde or brunette and so on.)
6. Colour scheme: (overall colour)
7. Genre:

 Check my profile first to see if I'm accepting any then INBOX me on here.

Make sure your book has at least 3 chapters before you ask me for a cover.

PS: Please make sure you have completed this to the fullest, otherwise I would have to politely decline.

Payments
No money involved

I spend hours, if not days making each and one of them. It would be nice if I got at least something in return. This applies for each cover request.

Only do these after I've accepted your request.

1. Give my book Alpha Ocean a couple of reads.
2. 5 votes/ comments on the latest chapters of Alpha Ocean.
3. Add Nova Graphics to your public reading list.
4. Give me credit in the description box of whatever book you're using it for.

If these aren't complete after I've send you the cover, I will report you.

PS: You don't need to follow me for a request as long as you follow the rules.

I can only agree to 3-5 covers a week, depending on my schedule, as each photo manipulation may take longer than 5 hours. Some even takes 10.

If you're not following me, always check my Bio to know how many orders I have and how many are completed. If you see I have 1 order left, means I'll be accepting more, soon.

If you're following me will send out a notification on my profile letting you guys know I'm free.

I will decline if you fail to give me enough information that will help me create your cover. Remember, I don't know your book like you do and you have to help me to convey parts of your story on the cover.

That's all. Thank you ❤️