Chapter 7

Chapter 7 - your help doesn't help me

*2010*

It's been about a month or so since I found out that I was adopted and it's been interesting to say the least. I mean besides the fact that I rarely speak to my parents anymore and that I'm also more distant then I even was before to some of my friends and Kris. Jim and I still talk a little but I mean I can't live without that guy.

At the moment it's just a normal night and I decided to watch tv so what's better to watch then... THE X-FACTOR I'm just kidding I don't watch mainstream stuff like that in to hipster for that so instead I'm watching SUPERNATURAL!.... I'm not a loser I swear.

In the middle of the episode Sam was fighting a demon and I was mentally freaking out but right then Kris and Jim just had to run in franticly.

"SAM GET YOUR ASS OFF THAT BED WE NEED TO TALK" Kris was pretty much yelling

"What do you want I'm bus-" I start to say without looking away from the tv.

"We know how to find your parents" Jim said interrupting me.

"What?"

I'm so confused how the hell would they know how to do any of this. why would they even care?

"Look we found this private detective and we think he will be able to help us, well you, find your real family. We already know a ton of things about them. We that you have a brother, you're from England and they probably still live there and we might even be able to get some more things out of mom or dad." Jim started to explain everything.

Do I really wanna do this though?.

"Who says they want me?" I asked.

"Well didn't you hear mom and dad your bio mom tried to get you back at about age 5 what's to say to much of that changed?" Kris said

"Well the fact that's it's been more then a decade!" I'm really just terrified she wouldn't want me anymore but I don't want them to know that I mean the more they know the more they will worry. God I hate it when they worry about me it's kinda annoying. I get I sound like a bitch but it's the truth.

"Oh come on SAM the worst that could happen is that they don't really want to keep you at their house for some reason" Jim said

"Ya I mean your still their daughter and even your brother or whoever else is in your bio family will probably want to spend time with you" Kris is really trying to get me to do this for the love of God.

"I'm not doing this with you and that's final" The smiles on their faces dropped as I was saying this and Kris looks like she pity's me. "Now since I can't get any silane here I'm gonna go out and get something to drink or maybe just get food or literally do anything that isn't in this house. Got it?"

And with that I grabbed my phone and penny board then left I could handle this I've been running so much that I didn't know what else to do....

Until I got an idea as I was about to close the door to my house. So I quickly and quietly ran into my room glad to see that nobody was there, grabbed my wallet and then finally left my house.

I don't need anyone else to help me and you know what I'm gonna get my other family back and I don't care what I have to do but I'm gonna do it alone.

|•_•|•_•|•_•|•_•|•_•|•_•|•_•|•_•|•_•|•_•|

Hey guys I'm really sorry it's been so long I've just been really busy and I know also that this is short but within the next few days I will have a follow up chapter

Comment vote do whatever

From kat