Chapter 4

Chapter 4 - how I found out

*About 3 1/2 years before she woke up next to harry in the hotel (July, 2010)*

I'M SO EXCITED!!! Wanna know why? Well I'll tell you why. Tonight is my dance recital and my brother is gonna be there this year! Anyway I'm about to go on for my first number, I hope it goes well!

*after the recital*

So the dances went pretty well, I messed up a few times but it's ok I mess up every year.

So I'm on my way home and I wonder where my mom was since I thought she was coming tonight but she can yesterday so it's all good.

When I finally get home it's about 11 o'clock and I'm just ready for bed. When I walk in lights are on but I don't see my mom...

I start walking around looking for her. Then I finally see her kinda walking to the kitchen and when I say kinda I mean kinda she's like half walking half stumbling around hanging onto the wall... Ya she's drunk... This doesn't happen often but I think she had a ladies night out with her friends and I think she drank a little too much.

"Mom? Why don't you go onto bed ok? I'll bring you some water. Got it?" I tried talking to her but all I really got back was

"What? Oh right I have to go nightly night" with that she turned back around and started walking in then wrong direction (but there is only one direction ok I'll stop now)

"Gosh mom how much did your drink" I asked. "never mind I don't wanna know"

As I slowly walked her to her bedroom she started to mumble something's and I couldn't understand most of them. I was just kind of ignoring everything all until.

"Hey hey hey heyyyyyy... hey sam samith Sammy suki... yo Sam. hey wanna know something?" She just kinda slurred it all out

"Sure mom." I said kind of chuckling

"Never mind I don't wanna tell you anymore get your brother instead." She said.

"Ok and where is my brother then?" I asked her still wondering how much she had to drink.

"He's in England at the moment silky. Along with you mom and your dad, remember?"

"How much did you have to drink anyway? My brother is out to dinner with his girlfriend at the moment down the street" I said rolling my eyes as I said all of this.

"Well you must remember a little of your other brother or you might not you were only about 1 or 2 when I got youuuu." she's slurring her words more and more but know I really need her not to pass out. I need to know if what she is saying is true.

"What are you talking about now?"

"I'm talking about your brother in England you know he had the same eyes as you I think..." after she said that she went into a little daze.

At this point I was pretty much full out carrying her and we were at her bedroom door.

"Wow you really did have a lot to drink. Ok mom I only have one brother his name is Jim got it?" I said trying to explain things to her.

"No silly I told you I couldn't have kids after you but really I couldn't have kids after Jim but your dad and I wanted another kid so we got youuuu sillleeeeee"

"No mom we've talked about this before your my mom, my parents are Lucy and John. That's you and dad. It's always been the five of us." I said back too her getting a little nervous about what the hell she keeps going in about.

Either way there are pictures of Jim and me when I was really young so how could I have been adopted when I was already 2 it's not even slightly possible... Right?

At this time I was putting my mom into her bed. The second her head hit the pillow she was out cold so I couldn't ask her anymore questions. I will have to ask her in the morning. When she is fully sober.

I quietly grabbed some Advil and some water in case she's hung over tomorrow.

I thought everything would be fine for the rest of the night, I'll go to bed have some nice dreamless sleep then I could wake up and ask my mom everything I wanted to know.

But my life just can't be that easy can it.

Once u finally got to my room that's when the questions all came in at once, like a storm.

Those pictures that we have had to be me right? You can tell by my eyes. They look just like tippy's right ? Dad always said I looked just like her. And don't I look just like kris right? I have the same hair as her right? An- and Jim I look like him too right?

I was getting scared I did look a little different then some of my family but that's kinda normal right? I do have blue eyes, kinda, but my grandma did too so that's no to strange right? And my other grandma had blue green eyes so I ask could have gotten them from her.

And my hair it's pretty much the same shade as kris's right? we totally look alike, kind of. But that's normal right?

Somebody please tell me I'm right.

Anyone there?

Anyone see this?

Is anyone there?

Please...

|•_•|•_•|•_•|•_•|•_•|•_•|•_•|•_•|•_•|

Hey guys sorry for not updating for a whole I hope that clears some stuff up I think I'm gonna continue with everything in 2010-2011 for a little while longer but ya.

Please like comment vote all that stuff please and you guys can comment some ideas about what you think might happen or what you would like to have happen all of that kind of thing

Any way thanks for reading and all, bye!