Escape

You wake up in a bed, not your bed. Everything was black, and I mean everything, walls,floor,bed. " where the hell am I!?" You think to yourself.

" I see your awake sweetheart." You hear a deep voice.
" w-were am I?" You question
You only hear a chuckle. you try getting up but you can't move, you look down to see a pair of arms around your waist.you try pushing away, but he dosent even budge. What the...he is too strong!
"W-who a-are you..?" You choke out.
"Oh don't you know who I am?"
You realize...that voice... "m-Markiplier??"
"No no, I am darkiplier" he laughs.
"B-b-but I thought y-you were created b-by fans ! I thought y-you were fake!?" You say in disbelief.

All you hear is a deep laugh from him sending shivers down your spine. Dark slides out of bed, and you shakily get up along with him. Dark starts making breakfeast in the kitchen.

Then You think of a plan, all your mind is saying is escape, ESCAPE!!! So you make a run for the front door. You get the door opened and you try sprinting out  . I'm free!!! You think to yourself .when all of a sudden you feel a strong hand grab your wrist." L-LET GO!" You shout trying to pry his hand off. His large hand grips on your wrist even tighter , it felt like he could snap your arm like a toothpick. the more you struggled he squeezed so you stopped and You fell to your knees in defeat. you cried, and cried, with dark still holding your wrist.
"Please! I-I want to go h-home! "Dark roughly picks you up by your wrist and slammed you on the wall pinning you to it with his body touching yours making you slightly blush. Dark gets next to your ear and whispered "your mine". 
You refuse to look at him so Dark let go of you and you drop straight to the floor staring off into nothing thinking about your family and friends. A tear rolls down your cheek. "YN breakfeast is ready" dark angrily says .you slowly push yourself off the solft carpet and make your way to the kitchen .

DONE!!! Sooo hope ye guys like this one! I sure love making em but next chapter coming soon! Baiii :3