Imagine #7

You and Lex have been having a friends with benefits thing going on for a while now. He invited you to a party he was having that night with very important people. Yu told him that you probably don't belong there but he insisted. It was around 11:00 pm, you and Lex were in his office making out. His lips left yours and trailed down to your neck. You started to grow feelings for this man but never knew if he liked you back but you didn't want to risk it so you just held it all in. It was awful when you saw him with other girls but you didn't have the right to be jealous or tell them to back off because he wasn't yours. Tonight was different though, you were ready to tell him how you felt. "Lex." You said quietly. He moved his head from your neck and looked at you. "Yes?" He asked you with a confused look on his face. There's not backing out now. "We've been doing this... Thing I guess you could call it for a while now..." You started to trail off but gained that tiny speck of confidence back. "I just want you to know that I've started to like you. Like a lot." You say nervously. Lex just stared at you in disbelief. "I think you need to leave." He said quietly. "O-oh ok... Right... I get it, sure." You say starting to walk out but stopped. "So you don't like me back?" You asked turning around "Wha-no! Of course not! Get out! Please if you think we could have been anything more then this your wrong as hell!" Lex yelled before pointing to the door. You left, tears falling down your face. When he saw you cry, he wanted to kill himself. Lex really did love you but everyone he ever loved either beat him or left him so he tends not to trust or love many people. You were different, he loved you more then anything, but with his big plans coming up he couldn't be with you. You spent the rest of the party drinking. By the end of the night you were a drunk mess. Without thinking, you got into your car and drove off. When you got onto the highway, it all happened so quickly. You swerved because of how drunk you were and hit a big truck. Lex, at around the same time felt the need to drive around on his motor cycle. He noticed your car and kept driving but stopped with a loud screech when he saw what happened. Lex called 911 and they came as fast as they could. Lex was kneeling near your, not dead, but sleeping body and crying. "I'm sorry... I'm so so sorry. I love you. I love you so much y/n. Please do me a favor, don't be dead. Please." He said through tears.

One month later

Lex got a call. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. You woke up. "I'll be right there." He said trying not to sound to excited on the phone. You were awake. He started crying tears of joy, then he remembered, I treated her like crap, she doesn't wanna talk to me. He ignored his thoughts and went to the hospital as fast as possible and to your room. "Y/n?" He said wondering if you were awake. "Hello?" You asked not knowing who it was. "Y/n! I'm so glad your alive!" Lex said smiling and put down the flowers he brought. "What? You think after hurting me like that, you can just walk in here like nothing happened?" You asked crossing your arms. "I'm so so so so sorry. Please forgive me. I'll do anything! Anything you want! Just please forgive me!" He said getting on his knees and looking down. "Kiss me you idiot." You said smiling and pulling him by his shirt onto your lips. "By the way I heard everything you said." You said smiling. He blushed and it was the most adorable thing you could ever see. "Oh... You heard that?" He asked scratching the back of his neck. "Yes and it was the sweetest thing I've ever heard." You held his hand in yours and kissed him before he laid down next to you. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." He answered before kissing you on your forehead and both of you drifting off to sleep.