3am missions

~ a/n this has no romantic pairing it's just a stand alone Clint one shot... I got the idea from the photo above ~

*Clint's pov*

I get a call from Steve at 3am saying "avengers assemble meet at the tower in 20 minutes." i roll my eyes and groan out loud "really cap?, it's 3am for christs sake" I say into the phone, "yes really Barton, 20 minutes!" Steve replies and hangs up. I get up out of bed and walk in the kitchen, I turn the coffee pot on and make my way back to my room. I start to get changed I put a jacket on, I fall back on to my bed half asleep. I wake up a little while later to my phone ringing, I grumble aloud and answer the phone "what?!" "Clint where the hell are you? "Nat?" I say "yeah it's nat where the hell are you, we were supposed to meet at the tower 15 minutes ago" nat replies "I uh laid down and fell asleep. uh I'll be there soon" I mumble and hang up. I jump out of bed grab my bow, quiver, the pot of coffee and run out of the door, it takes me 10 more minutes to run to the tower, I burst in the meeting room gasping for breath "h-hey guys" I say before drinking what's left of my coffee pot "your late clint" cap snaps at me "now that everyone is here, we can start.."