C H E E R U P

Chenle was almost crying in annoyance, every sign, consonant and vowel getting on his nerves. "I don't understand it Mark!" he whined and threw his pencil onto the table in frustration.

He proceeded to cross his arms over his chest and glared at the book before he adverted his gaze to look up at Mark, still glaring.

"Hey! Don't you glare at me I'm just trying to help!" He exclaimed with a displeased frown. Chenle replied by burying his face in his arms, now resting on the table.

Mark gave a deep sigh and picked up his phone, dialing a number.
"Hey, can you please come here, a certain someone needs some cheering up."

Chenle sat up straight again and glared at Mark, reaching over to grab his pen angrily, "I do not."

Only seconds later Renjun entered the bedroom with rised eyebrows, looking between the two that were sitting on the opposite sides of a desk. "I was in the living room hyung, no need to call," he muttered as he waltzed up to Chenle and wrapped his arms around his neck.

"You upset?" Renjun continued to speak as he leant his weight against Chenle's back, nuzzling his cheek in a loving manner.

The latter blushed and tried to hide his face. Mark burst out laughing at the view, and Renjun pecked his cheek, trailing his lips down to his neck. He whispered a quiet "I love you" against his soft skin and managed to make Chenle burst into a fit of giggles.

Renjun started to laugh as well, his own cheeks dusted pink.
"I love you too," whispered Chenle and leaned his head back to look at Renjun with a wide grin.
The latter bent down slightly to kiss his boyfriend softly, cupping his cheeks in the process.

"Guess we'll call it a day then, Chenle?" Mark piped up from the other side of the desk and rubbed his neck sheepishly.

Chenle pulled away quickly and shook his head with a smile plastered on his lips. "No, I'm ready to continue!" He chirped.

Renjun pouted at the statement and clung onto Chenle's neck, resting his head on top of his shoulder. "Call it a day, please ~"