Angst Reiji x vampire reader

Reiji stood there tapping his foot as he watched you sit next to Shu at the piano. 'Is she flirting with that deadbeat?' He thought eyes narrowing. He watched as you smiled while Shu played the piano. This only caused him to get more annoyed and worried as he slightly clenched his fists.

'She wouldn't leave me for that deadbeat...' he thought sighing as he pushed up his glasses turning to leave. '....right?' He took one more glance back at you before slowly leaving up to his room. He went and opened one of his books. It was a photo album filled with pictures of the two of you.

You both grew up together well...along with Shu. He flipped through the pages remembering the days these were taken and what had happened. Your mothers had decided that you would marry one of them...it made him worry that you would choose Shu over him.

"Surprisingly...she picked me." He mumbled closing the book. He sighed standing up as he went and tried to focus on something else but no matter how hard he tried he couldn't stop but to worry. 'Is it because of what I wear?' He thought glancing down at his attire.

'Is it cause I have glasses? Or am I boring? Do I scold her too much?' All these thoughts ran through his head as he tried to focus but failed. "Tch." He grit his teeth as he glared down at his experiments.

"What if...she doesn't want me anymore?"

~time skip~

You hummed as you finally mastered the piece Shu taught you on the piano. "Good job." Shu mumbled a small smirk on his face. You looked over at him smiling your fangs showing. "Thanks." You commented. You glance over at the clock and sigh.

"It's late. I'm sure Reiji is waiting for me." You said standing up. "...." Shu watched as you walked off. "...hey." He called just as you were about to exit. You hummed looking back at him. He was silent for a moment before speaking. "Thanks...for picking Reiji over me..." he mumbled.

"...he needs your love." He added closing his eyes. You stood there smiling a soft smile. "Heh. He needs both of us Shu." You whispered before walking out of the piano room and down the hall. You quietly hummed to yourself as you knocked on Reiji's door.

"Reiji. It's me." You called. No answer. You hummed tilting your head as you went and opened the door. "Reiji?" You asked opening the door and looking around. Soon your eyes landed on the stern vampire who was sleeping in his chair. You smiled gently closing the door as you went and put all of his books away.

"Geez. Just what was on his mind to cause him to leave his room a mess?" You mumbled. Once you were done cleaning his room up you walked over to him smiling. He looked so peaceful in his sleep his expression soft and loving. You gently took off his glasses and placed them on the table.

"You must be tired." You whispered softly as you brushed back some of his hair. He let out a small groan slowly opening his eyes. "(Y/n)...?" He asked huskily. A small blush came to your cheeks as you smiled. "Hi there sleepyhead." You laughed. He didn't say anything as he stared at you for a moment.

Suddenly you were pulled into a tight embrace. This caught you by surprise as you sat there shocked. "R-Reiji?" You asked glancing up at him. He stared down at you his eyes half lidded. "(Y/n)...do you...really love me?" He whispered. "H-huh?! What do you mean?!" You asked.

You felt his grip tighten slightly. "Why me...why not Shu? He's...always been the favorite...so why me?" He asked. You sat there looking up at him silently. "..." your eyes narrowed as you went and cupped his cheeks. "Reiji..." you whispered as you went and straddled him.

He looked at you his eyes showing so much emotion. "...if you really must know how much I love you then..." you looked him in the eyes as you whispered two words that got his blood running. "Kill me." You said seductively. Reiji shivered as he looked at you. Your face was serious eyes glowing as your fangs showed slightly.

Reiji gulped slightly before speaking. "No." He growled. "I won't." He added. "I still need you here with me." He said as he gripped your sides. "So...show me you love me...by giving me your body." He said eyes narrowing. You smiled as you placed your hands on his shoulders brining your lips close to his neck.

"I love you Reiji." You whispered smirking as you opened your mouth and bite into his flesh.

"...I love you too...(y/n)."

DONE!

If you'd like you can follow me on

Instagram: Dark_forbidden_passion

Kik: ACisCoolerThanU

Snapchat: Nekoblaster66

And don't be afraid to message me! I love talking to new people!