I looked up at her, “Yes, I do. Allen and I are going to have to take over Lord Kendricks pack. I understand Aela.”

Faylinn gently grabbed my hand, “I want in!”

I looked at her startled, “What?! Fay you have a pack, it’s better if you’re with your parents.”

She pouted and looked at Kodak and Aela, “I want to join Allen’s and Lyla’s pack!”

Kodak growled, but Aela stopped him, “You’re a grown woman. It’s your decision now. Yes, your father and I will be sad, but I know you’ll be a valuable member in their pack.”

Faylinn jumped up and down, “Thank you so much!”

Allen went up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, “This is going to be fun.”

I chuckled, “Mhm, very. Well thank you so much for helping me out Lord Kodak and Luna Aela.”

They nodded as we left the room. I looked around and noticed all the sounds around me. Our foot steps echoing, the fly on the window sill and the squirrel opening a nut outside. How do they act, normal? I’m guessing that they can hear each other from a distance. I wonder if Allen heard my conversations with Cashmere.

Faylinn stopped at the door, “I’ll see you two later, I need to pack up some things.”

I smiled, “See you soon Fay.”

We waved and got into Allen’s car.

“Hey Allen?” I asked before getting in.

“Yeah?” He replied looking at me from the other side of the car.

“Do you think I made the right choice?”

He walked over to my side and hugged me. “Of course Lyla, you’re the best thing that happened to me. I’m glad we get to control our own pack, I’m glad you’re here right next to me. I’m glad that we met that day when we were kids, because you make my life. You are my life Lyla.”

Oh god, my hearts throbbing again. This warm, fuzzy feeling inside of me, it’s amazing how he can make me feel this way. I hugged him back tighter, “Thank you Allen, you are my life as well.”

-At Lyla’s house-

“Allen, what am I going to say? Can my parents know?” I asked nervously.

He sighed and held my hand tighter, “No, not yet. We need to make up an excuse, we can explain afterwards.”