“Well, considering the fact that I killed someone, and I didn’t want to do that, and I feel like shit, to where I didn’t want to live anymore, I mean, it makes sense” I said bluntly.

He looked at me with tears in his eyes, “I won’t let anyone else hurt you, that man doesn’t control your life, and does not decide whether or not you stay on this earth. You can’t leave me”

I could’ve cried, but I didn’t, I’ve already done enough of that, and nodded. He knew what I meant. “So, what do we do?” I asked.

“Fight,” he said, and I gasped, “Train and fight and train and fight, until we win, because we won’t loose. You’re an amazing fighter, the best fighter in the underground, trained in about four different martial arts, you can beat him” he said, and he looked proud.

“What about Casey?” She doesn’t know how to fight. She hates to even walk after she’s done her toes, how could she fight?

“Already covered. She’ll be here in about 5 minutes” he still had this firm serious voice that I didn’t know he could produce. It was amazing, and crazy….. And maybe a little sexy….. But don’t tell him I said that.

“Fine, but she’s not going to like it” I said accusingly.

“Doesn’t matter. I’m forcing her to do it whether she likes it or not. Which might make her not like me anymore, but I don’t care about that” he’s insane. She would never agree to something like this.

Slowly my door started to open, creaking, revealing a very, well, for lack of better words, happy Casey.

“Don’t touch her, she just got out of her second surgery” Jordan said, while glaring at me.

“It's okay, I want a hug!” I half squealed to Casey, as she ran over to give me a hug. I've missed her so much, but I feel like she will yell at me, or at least attempt to hit me.

As soon as they sat back down, we got down to business. I explained to them what was going on, and why I lied to them, and Jordan explained to Casey his plan.

“Martial arts? I'm in!” She exclaimed, “I used to do Tae Kwon Do, and I'm actually a brown belt, and I want to finish and get my black belt. I'm so close! It'll feel great to finish what I started, and train again.”

“Wait, you? Tae Kwon Do?” Jordan asked, “I would never have guessed it.”

“Yeah, I was on whole this 'Girl Power’ thing, and did Tae Kwon Do, and turned out I really liked it, but then school got the best of me, and I had to quit. It was horrible, but I got over it” she explained, “But, I want to try it again, and get my black belt.”

“Well, I guess that's what we'll do, but we need to first work on basic fighting skills, stances, and hits,” I said, a little excited, but then I realised something, “Wait, where will we work? I mean, I don't want to go back to,” I sniffed,” back to The Rings”

“We won't,” Jordan said, “We’ll go to my gym”

“What gym?” Casey said.

“I run a gym as a part-time job” Jordan added.

“Okay then, let's do it.” I said, pounding my hand on a book that was on my bed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“And we’ll have you home by Tuesday morning, okay, Miss. Clare?” I tuned her out ages ago. This nurse was more boring than the last one that had come in here a couple hours ago, but she, she had the most monotone voice in the world, which made me sleepy.