1. Fight

Hello everyone!! Thank you for the people who voted for my first story on wattpad and for comments. this means alot to me.

Now here I'm again with the first chapter hope you all like the first chapter. Do avoid the grammatical mistake please.

***

Roorkee, Delhi, College of Engineering.

A boy was being surrounded by few girls with the books in their hands.

Some were of his age and few were his junior. Even the girls who were his senior were sitting with him occupying the left over space on the table.

"Randhir please teach me this I'm having a problem in solving this." A girl said twirling her flicks with sugar coated voice.

"No Randhir, come with me in mechanical lab I can't fix one part of machine and I know how much you love fixing the machine." Another girl said purposely touching his upper arm.

Like this all the girls on the table started fighting wanting Randhir's to spend time with them.

Here Randhir face palmed him; he was tired of all these fights.

"Enough" Randhir shouted.

***

Little away from their table there were a group of boys sitting and watching the whole scene like they were watching a movie.

Yoyo, the group leader saw all this and said, "Yaar paji kitne lucky hain. Yaha ladkiyan hame bhav tak nahi deti aur inke piche toh puri line hain phir bhi ye hain ki unki taraf dekhte hi nhi."

One of the member of the group said, "Paji that is because he is smart, good looking and most importantly he is intelligent which we lack."

"Hmm." Was Yoyo's reply.

That's when they heard a voice calling Randhir's name and looked in that direction.

"Randhir." A sweet voice called Randhir.

"Lo ji aa gayi hamari Romeo ki Juliet. Come let's meet her." Yoyo said with a smile on his face.

***

"Randhir" he heard a sweet voice that always makes his heart skip a beat whenever she takes his name from her mouth.

He can recognise her voice even in crowd of hundred people. He turned around to his left and saw her standing a few feet's away from his table smiling at him.

But there was something in her smile. Her smile doesn't reach her eyes and there was lack of shine on her face.

Something is definitely wrong with her. Randhir thought to himself.

Randhir looked towards the crowd of girls who were looking at the girl who called with anger and jealousy but he doesn't care about these stupid girls. Right now the girl standing there few feet's away from him was more important than anything.

"Girls I guess you will have to help yourself on your own. Right now I'm busy." He said gaining their attention. And before anyone could say anything he ran towards the girl who is waiting for him to finish his talks with the girls.

Randhir ran towards her and gave her a smile before he could say anything she hugged him tightly. Randhir got confused with the sudden hug but hugged her back.

"Sanyukta what's wrong?" Randhir asked caressing her hair.

"Congratulations you won the competition." Sanyukta said with a smile.

They broke the hug.

"So it was so obvious that you won but still congrates." And gave Randhir side hug.

"Thanks. I already knew I'll win after all I'm Randhir Singh Shekhawat and Randhir Singh Shekhawat never loses." He said with his famous smirk on his face.

"Except in front of you Sanyu." He continued looking at her face at which Sanyukta just smiled.

"So?" Sanyukta said.

"So?" Randhir repeated not knowing what she was asking him.

"Arey I mean when you will be going to Mumbai for further competition.?" Sanyukta asked.

"OH! Tomorrow ." Randhir said.

"Tomorrow so early?" Sanyukta asked shocked as she didn't know he will be going so early for the competition.

"Yeah! By the way where were you when the competition was held. If you would have been with there on the day of competition then you would have given me the tough competition. But seriously tell me where you were?" Randhir asked as Sanyukta wasn't around whole day in the college which made Randhir worried because she wasn't the one to miss the competition.

"I.. I. I was with Nikhil." Sanyukta answered his question.

"You missed such a great opportunity for that stupid Nikhil." Randhir shouted on her. He was angry on her.

Since Nikhil has come into her life she has changed a lot. He has observed that Nikhil would always distract her from the studies and from her passion and she was getting distracted from that stupid donkey Nikhil.

"Randhir please calm down and he just wanted to spend time with me. And it's not that I won't get this opportunity again." Sanyukta argued.

"You know what Sanyu you have changed since Nikhil came into your life. You have forgotten your friends and your best friend. You have lost you passion in engineering you know that. Realise it Sanyu what you are losing because of that Nikhil before it is too late." Randhir said making her understand whatever she is doing is going to affect her badly.

Randhir left her alone saying this while she stood there deep in thoughts.

***

Next day

Randhir left for Mumbai without meeting Sanyukta while Sanyukta herself didn't went to meet him because of their small fight day before.

Do read, like, and comment. Just give it a try guys.