Chapter 11 : Birthday

~Lesson Time~
Being a good student , you listened attentively in class . However, you got distracted by the occasional glance Taki give to you throughout the lesson. You were surprised by how he didn't get caught by teacher for not paying attention in class and how he was oblivious that it was obvious that he was looking at you . You laughed to yourself, at how oblivious and clumsy he can get sometimes . Hmm..should I get him the latest shoujo manga as his gift...you wondered as you stared at your table, already losing focus . Then , you heard rufflings from the window that break you from the thoughts you were in, the dismissal bell is already ringing .
As though as Taki has been packing even before the bell ring , he appeared beside your desk as soon as the teacher left the classroom , and he grinned ," ready to go ? (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و "
"Aah.. sorry I can't go today!" You said jokingly , and all of the happiness drained from his face , as though tears is going to come out of his eyes , "just kidding!" rolled out of your mouth to stop the tears from coming out of his eyes . He then pout , flicking your forehead , grabbing your hand again and running for the exit . Strangely, your heart throbs when he touches your hand and you could feel your face turning red . Is this..love? NO NO NO I think it's just me not getting used to it...Taki has grown so tall and muscular , especially with that silver hair and black eyes which make him even more charming , of course i would get embarrass when he do such things . You comforted yourself as you can feel the murderous glare of other girls bearing through you.

Being so caught up in your thoughts , you did not realise the two pair of eyes that has been watching over you since lesson has started.

~At the Parfait store~
"Since neither of us are late , being the birthday boy you should pay for the meal!" You teased as you wipe the whip cream onto Taki's nose , making him winched and objecting , " No!! (y/n) -chan is so mean , it's my birthday so it's your treat!" He said as he wipes the cream that has gotten at the side of your mouth , then he licks it off his thumb . "W-W-WHAAAT!!" You flustered , blushing like a tomato over what he did .
"A-Alright alright! But for my birthday you have to pay for my meals!!!" You bargained as you quickly stood up to pay for the bills . Taki , was more than willing to get you whatever you want , since he has been with you for many years .

~Outside the store~
"Its getting late , let me escort you home " Taki held your hand and intertwined into his . You could feel his body heat by the way he held you close to him . You two walked a distance in awkward silence before Taki came to a abrupt stop and he pulled you into his embrace . What happen next was incomprehensible, he held you so firmly that you could not escape from his embrace , he took 3 deep breathes  , and said , " (y/n) chan , remember how we used to go the same school since we were young? We are always together no matter where we go. It was a lie that I like shoujo manga and girly stuff , I just wanted to get closer to you , and not fade . I...love you (y/n) . "
Right after he finished his sentence , two strong hands tugged you away from him . You could tell by the scent of the shampoo ; Aki & Sora . They both have enough of Taki touching their property, especially hearing his confession makes them feel threatened by him . "Lets go home (y/n)-chan." Sora said coldly , as his red eyes were partially covered by his fringe . Aki then stood in between you and Taki , and you saw Aki whispering something into Taki's ear , making Taki flinched a little . Sora then lift you up , putting you over his shoulder as though as you were a rice sack . Helpless , you shouted over to Taki ," HAPPY BIRTHDAY! SEE YOU TOMORROW IN SCHOOL" . Sora then mumbled ," No you won't." Taki was unable to run to you with Aki blocking his path making sure he doesn't get to you.

~In your house~
Sora carried you up to your room , then putting you down onto your bed . Soon after , Aki rushed in , with his cold facial expression .
There was a deafening silence

Are we not enough (y/n)-chan? Aki mumbled
Do you prefer that guy over us? Sora continued after Aki
Did you wanted to leave us ? Do you love him ? Why did you let him touch you? How can you show that blush of yours to him? Why? WHy? WHY? as though as if it were planned , they said it at the same time .

Aki looks at Sora , saying " How should we punish..."
And Sora turn his head to look at Aki completes his sentence ,
" this disobedient girl here?"

------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Don't get too confuse over why they are so nice to each other now ;; there's a reason behind it ◕‿◕
Hope ya'all enjoyed this