"I have no body Grayson." My voice cracked and tears prickled my eye "I am alone with no one to help me, care for me, and no one to live with me. I'm all alone and if he finds out about us (her and the child) he'll kill both of us." I hold my stomach.

"Maybe you could just flee with one of my guy-friends?" He asks.

"Look, I know you mean well, but I'm not going to use someone just to take care of my child. I'm not going to manipulate some poor man just so-" I was cut off.

"Caroline Johns." I got up and so did Grayson. We walk into a room that has a bed and chairs. "Take a seat." Dr. Sky said. I sit down on the bed and Grayson stands next to me. "Are you family?"doc asks Grayson.

"He's my brother." I say.

"Okay, lay back Miss. Johns and lift up your shirt." The doc says.

"Do I have to?" I ask. Before he could answer Grayson did.

"Just do it Sis." He looked me in the eyes. I laid back and lifted up my shirt showing bruises from Cameron gripping me to hold me down.

"I'm just going to feel around and use the ultra-sound." Doc starts to pressure his fingers around my stomach. After he was done he put gel on my stomach.

"Are you sure you'll be able to see it. I mean I just found out two days ago?" I ask.

"Hopefully." Doc says and starts to move this remote thing around.

~

"Are you sure Miss. Jhons? Do you really want to give up your child?" I didn't know what to say. "You could alway put it up for adoption."

"I don't know? If it goes to the orphanage there's no telling what they'd do to it." I put my hand on my stomach. "If I keep it then, I don't know what life it'll have." I look at Doc and he frowns.

"Miss Jhons, I can already tell you ARE a strong woman. I don't think you could give this child a better life. I can see how much you care for this child and you don't need a man, you don't need your family to abandon you because you are strong and I know you will choose the right thing for this child." I smile weakly, someone grabs my hand and it's Grayson.

"Thank you." I say to Soc and grab my hand back from Grayson.

"Here's some places like clinics, orphanages, and abortion clinics. The clinic is for check-ups on the baby and the rest are explanatory." I nod my head. I grab the clinic one and we leave.

"Are you keeping it?" Grayson asks once we get in the car, I sigh heavily.

"I don't know, Grayson." I shrug my shoulders and lean back in my seat. "It doesn't need to know who it's father is. And it sure as hell doesn't need to know its mother." I look at my lap.

"I wanted to ask you something." Grayson starts. "I was wondering if you wanted to be my best woman?" He looks at me with hopeful eyes.

"I'll think about it." I chuckle.

~

I jog up the stairs and into my room to see Cameron holding an empty pregnancy test box.

"Cam-" I tried to talk but he looked at me with hell in his eyes.

"Tell me it's not true!" He slammed me against the door, shutting it.

"I'm sorry!" I put my hand up in defense, on the ground. Cameron towered over me and grabbed my wrist. He twisted it backwards making me scream in pain.

"Are you!?" He shouted in my face. When I didn't answer he pushed my arm more back and I screamed.

"Yes!" He let go of my arm and I fell to the ground.