Friday, March 23 11:22 A.M.

Okay, so after like 2 weeks, people have done ten/ten. And now I shall update :D Sorry I haven't been updating. I don't think I'll do the limit votes or whatever. Idk though I really want some feedback and my fans aren't really helping me out. But anyways that's a completely different sob story which you of all people do not need to hear xD So here is the next chapter and vote please? :)

 Okay so I know I said I didn't have any ideas and I felt empty yadda yadda yadda, but then one day a miracle happened! I had a substitute teacher :D So yeah that's why I'm updating Because I have no life and I need something to do on here so enjoy!

Friday, March 23 11:22 A.M.

                Procrastionation. Something everyone in the world has in common. So I went AWOL for the past couple weeks but I'm done with that. Wattpad Criminals out there must've thought that since I adore the Hunger Games, I'll probably be living my life in line until the movie came out (Which was awesome by the way). But anyways, I didn't slack off like I intended too. Pretty much the opposite. Whilst waiting in line for midnight, I noticed a couple people looking off in a direction and writing furiously. My radar opened up and I could not help but walk away from the musty smelling theater with all the stupid people who wish to watch the movie but have not even read the books. %#$@%!^@#&%&%*&$^(@#!!!!!!

                Sorry, a little distracted. I guess you should know that I hate it when people watch the movie and then go, "OMG! The movie was so good, I'm going to read the books now!" Ugh.

           So anyways, I walked away leaving the happy people who will be scuffling their way happily to one more inch closer to the entrance. As I walked towards the alley that had been given attention by others, a small, startling noise reached my ears and I looked behind me. A small, green-eyed thing stared back at me.

"How curious. What are you doing here in the middle of the night?" I tutted at the little animal.

"Meow." It softly replied.

"Come on sweetie." I sighed.

It quickly trotted over to me and ran into my arms.

"Poor little thing. You must've been so lonely out in the cold."

      As I moved to walk back out of the alley, the crash of trash cans echoed through the alleyway.

"Hello?" I called out, trying to peer into the foggy, dark alley.

"Chels?" A deep voice replied.

"Who are you?"

"Oh come on. You don't remember me? It's only been a week." He slowly stepped into the soft lighting.

"Jay?" I asked incredulously.

"Hey." He smiled sheepishly.

"What do you want?"

His smile faded. "I came to talk to you. About your brother. He's crazy Chelsea."

"Tell me something I don't know."

           "Don't make him last on your list." He spoke abruptly.

"Why not?" My eyes narrowed.

"He'll go for you before you can go after him."

"Why are you helping me? You do realize that you're next on my list?"

"Let me help you. And then kill me."

"You want to help me?"

"No, well yes, well..."

"What are you scheming?" I narrowed my eyes with suspicion.

"Nothing!" He backed away. "Look, I just--- I don't know why. Some kind of intuition I guess. But anyways, will you accept my help? Or will you kill me?"

          "If you even make one mistake Jay, I swear you will regret it. I will make sure I kill you and then make you come back. Heck I'll make a deal with the devil if I have to."

"I'm a harmless person. Like the devil would take me to Hell?"

"I believe it."

"So what's my first job Chelsea?"

"Your first job?" I trailed off. "Your first job will be to lay off. I'll call you when I need you."

"Wait what?" Jay said incredulously.

"Go home Jay. I don't have a job for you at the moment. But why put you on a wild goose chase and risk you getting killed my brother? So go home. I'll call you the minute I have a job for you."

"All right." Jay walked away with hands in his pockets.

            As I walked out of the alleyway, the sound of a camera reached my ears. I slowly turned around and remembered the two people who furiously wrote whilst looking at this alleyway.

"Hello?"

No reply.

Of course there's no reply, what do you expect a person coming out with open arms?

"Listen, I have no time for your games so come out when you have the chance, or I'll shoot your head off."

"My you are a violent person aren't you?"

"I'm not violent. I'm just protective."

"Then keep that wall up Miss Urson. You might be useful."

"Useful?"

But of course he was already gone.

            So there you have it. My thursday night. I'm exhausted but if you want to know, The Hunger Games movie was just about awesome! I might as well go back to school. A crowd is safer than an empty place and honestly, I don't really want to see that mysterious man ever again. Well...More like hearing him. Who knows maybe there are some criminals at school too?

^*^*^*^*****************^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^*********************************************

Thank you for reading! I'm not sure when the next update is :)