ANYA!

IM SO SORRY THIS TOOK FOREVER FOR ME TO PUBLISH IM NOT GONNA LIE I SORT OF LOST INTEREST IN WRITING FOR A WHILE BUT IM BACK I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!

Lexa (Third Person) POV:

  "LEXA! WAKE UP! ITS YOUR FIRST DAY" Anya, Lexa's sister and mentor yelled from outside her door.

  All Lexa did in response was groan and head for the bathroom. Once she walked through the threshold, she headed straight for the toilet. Once she did her "business," she took a brief shower. Lexa felt wide awake as soon as the slightly cold water hit her face. Her only thoughts were of what happened, and what was to come.

  Anya was a year older than Lexa, but was taking online college courses so he could take care of her. What had happened back in their old town had been much worse for Lexa to experience, and Anya understood how she had felt.

  Stepping out of the shower moments later, Lexa looked into the mirror to see her eyes still baggy and slightly red from waking up. She looked like she had been crying, but Lexa stopped grieving days ago. She had convinced herself that it was irrational. She never had to let anyone close to her again. She had completely closed herself off from the world. Everyone but Anya and Lincoln.

  Lexa emerged from her bathroom and went to her wardrobe to change. She had picked black skinny jeans that complimented her legs nicely and a black and yellow Nirvanna muscle t-shirt. After changing, she put on some light mascara and grabbed her favorite leather jacket and phone before slipping on her combat boots before heading downstairs to greet Anya and have breakfast.

  Once she walked into the kitchen to grab her toast, Anya peered around the corner and wolf whistled. "My, my, my, Squirt. You're looking good today? What's the big occasion? Trying to get all the girls at your new school to drop their panties for you?"

  "ANYA!" Lexa yelled as she wheeled around to face her.

  "Sorry Squirt." Anya said walking away. Noy soon after quietly muttering under hear breath, "Sorry not sorry."

  Anya received a glare from her, only to stare back with her own intensity. The two had never been too fond of backing down from anything. Soon thereafter, Lincoln, Lexa and Anya's cousin walked into the kitchen and stopped dead in his tracks.

"Did I just interrupt one of your face-offs?" Lincoln asked once he saw the two glaring at one another.

  Just as Anya opened her mouth to speak, their aunt Indra, Lincoln's mother, started to yell from the stairs.

"ATTENTION WOODS FAMILY! YOUR RIDE IS LEAVING IN TEN!"

  The trio all began scrambling to eat, grab their bags and things, and get out the door to claim the front seat.

  "I CALL SHOTGUN!" Lexa shouted as they all sprinted for the door.

  "NOT FAIR" Lincoln and Anya stopped dead in their tracks and yelled in unison.

  "Can't break the rules of shotgun!" Lexa said as she turned to walk to the door, happy with the annoyed look on their faces. Every day the family all rode in Indra's car to school because neither Lincoln or Anya had their own.

    "Come on and get in the car please." Indra commanded impatiently. And with that we headed to the firs day of high school.

Sorry for any errors i didn't read this chapter through. I hope i don't forget about this again oops . Ok i hope you like this chapter thanks and SEE YOU LATER SUCKERS! <3