the good news

Nurse:....Your baby is not checked on yet.

Liza: can you please check on my baby please.

Nurse: yes ma'am I will right now.

I got worried about mine and David's baby. She looked like she knew but she didn't want to tell me. I'm just worried about 2 people...David and the baby. I fall asleep thinking about those two important people.

David's POV: 
        Today I get to go to Liza's room and see her. I'm so happy she is okay the nurse came in and told me. But I really am worried about our child. I hope our kid is okay. I guess I will just have to wait and see.

                2 hours later

Lizas POV:
       It's been 2 hours. David came in already but he is sleep next to me hugging me. I love him when he is sleeping. The best part is when he smiles in his sleep. Gosh he is so hot. But then the nurse comes in. I then wake up David.

Nurse: okay Miss. Koshy and Mr.Dobrik we have results on your child. So your child is going to be okay. But would you like to know the gender?

David: do you want to know the gender babe

Liza: actually could you call my best friend Gabbie in my contacts and tell her the gender. I want to have a gender surprise.

Nurse: that's a good idea I will call her. I will see you two later goodbye

David: babe I can't wait to see our little kid. Also start a family with the love of my life.

Liza: same babe. I love you but I need so sleep.

David: take a nap I will wake you up. I love you too.

Then I fall asleep thinking about the future with David. Gosh I'm so lucky to have him. And I never plan of letting him go...Never

Authors note:

I'm so tired... I can't keep my eyes open.