dont blame him

Liza's POV:
        Today is the day I tell my mom that I'm pregnant. I am really scared to tell her she has always been overprotective of me. Ever since my dad died she has been lonely. I feel bad for her  she has always loved my dad.

Davids POV:
        We are on our to Liza's mom's place. She seems really nervous and scared. I don't want her to be nervous of scared.

Liza: hey mom

Liza's mom: hey sweetie

David: hey Mrs koshy

Liza's mom: hey David

Liza: mom we have to tell you something and it is important

Liza: mom...I'm pregnant with David's child

Liza's mom: ELIZABETH KOSHY I CANT BELIEVE YOU I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN I KNEW IT YOU WOULD GO OUT AND GET PREGNANT WITH A BOY THAT PROBABLY DOESN'T EVEN LOVE YOU HE PROBABLY WANTS YOU FOR YOUR MONEY YOUR FATHER WOULD BE VERY DISAPPOINTED IF HE WAS HERE.

Liza: HOW DARE YOU BRING UP MY FATHER IF YOU WONT LOVE MY CHILD OR TAKE CARE OF IT THEN YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE AROUND IT.

Liza's mom: FINE THEN BE LIKE THAT BUT WHEN HE LEAVES YOU DONT COME TO ME!

I left...crying I went to David's car waiting for him

David's POV:
       *Inside*

David: why would you think I would leave Liza and my kid

Liza's mom: because all of her boyfriends did they just wanted her for her money and they used her so if your doing that just leave her please before she gets more hurt. I don't even think she is ready for a baby. She can't take care of one.

David: no no no your thinking wrong I love Liza and I would never do that to her or use her for her money and I'm gonna be taking care of our baby because her and that baby mean the world to me. I love your daughter Mrs.koshy I really do I would do anything for her.

Liza's mom: David please take care of her..She doesn't want me in her life anymore just make sure she is safe.

David: will do...I have to go to her. Goodbye Mrs.koshy

I walk outside to my car and see Liza crying. I kinda feel bad for her. After all she just got into a fight with her mom. I wish I could be a better boyfriend too her...Wait that's it

Authors note:

Okay too over dramatic chloe