When you realize it's right around the corner

... only girls will understand this so the guys out there reading this, get use to it because all women/girls in your life will go through this and it will be torture for them and most definitely you.
(If you don't want to read any farther, turn back now)

So I do believe my week will start tomorrow. It's been about a month (😢 it went by to fast)
And my lower half of my body is messed up. I know mine will come soon when I'm bloated more then usual and my lower back is killing me... girls you can understand the struggle. Mine strikes hard too and I have midterms this week... great... now I'll just have to fight through tomorrow because the first day punched me in the gut. Like one minute I'm fine then the next I'm like.... oh god cramps! And I am all shifting and jazz the rest of the time. Sometimes I even have to text my mom to come pick me up because I'm about to die in these plastic chairs.
Now I've been bloated with gas almost all week and it's been uncomfortable but today was the week warning type of uncomfortableness. I'm over the bloating part now to the cramps... I swear my body has it out for me.
Another bad thing is that we ran out of dark chocolate squares and dark chocolate helps with cramps... guys if you read this far please understand that
1. Don't mess with us on this week
2. Don't make us move from comfy position
3. Pretend you don't know but understand at the same time
4. It lasts 5 to seven days so be nice to use and you might be on our good sides the rest of the month
5. Don't say it's no big deal because it is

Sorry, no art for this chapter, only a rant(if I can label it that)
I may or may not get checked out tomorrow from school because of this so I might be posting
Wish me luck on this and exams 🤗😖😡(girls emotions on this certain type week )