I. rules

1

1

NO SMUT
I'm a minor and that shit is illegal bud!!!! The same thing also goes for fetishes.

2

DON'T CHANGE MY CHARACTERS
A lot of the time it takes me a while to make and develop them, and even if it didn't take a while, they're my characters. Not yours.

3

CURSING
I don't mind it if you curse, but if you prefer I not curse in the roleplay, just let me know!

4

PRIVATE SCENARIOS
Anyone can request a private scenario when/if they request a character from me. Only the requester can roleplay in that chapter, though. If you try to roleplay there your comment will be deleted

5

SPAM
I'm not gonna tolerate any spam. If you need to get my attention to reply to things just @ me after a reasonable amount of time passes.

6

WRITING/GRAMMAR
I would like you to be at least somewhat descriptive. You don't have to write an entire page, but no two-worded replies.
Also no text talk, please!!

7

CANON CHARACTERS
If you wish to be a canon character from some sort of fandom, that's fine with me, just please be sure to make sure I'm okay with it if it's a crossover. Usually I am, though.

8

SCENARIO AMOUNT
You may have as many scenarios as you want at a time, but keep in mind that I am one person and so times between replies will be longer.

9

FORM
Fill out the form completely in one comment, please. You are also allowed to tag me in a pre-written form if you would prefer it. As long as I get the information, I don't mind.

10

ACCEPTANCE
I do not tolerate hate here. If you discriminate against anyone based on race, sexuality, gender identity, or religion, you won't be allowed to roleplay here anymore.

11

"MARY SUES"
I don't really care about Mary Sues since cringe culture is dead but if you have a character like that please try to avoid godmodding? (EX: character being too powerful, doing things without giving me the chance to reply, controlling my character, killing my character, etc).

13

FANDOMS
I don't care much if you're not familiar with the fandom my character is from!!! Crossovers are such a genuinely fun thing and I'd like to see what we can do!!

14

RESTRICTIONS
I also will not allow topics such as incest, pedophilia, and other things of sensitive or triggering topics unless they are handled with maturity and respect.

15

PMS
I won't roleplay in PMs with people I don't know. Even then, I prefer discord if you want something that's not in the comments. Anyway, please don't ask me to rp in PMs if I don't know you.

If you read all of this uhhh give me the name of your favorite video game or anime