Chapter 2

Emily

"This house is dope.", Nathan said getting out of the car. I rented out a nice house for the summer since we're staying the whole time. Jade came too, she just had to see the man I was madly in love with.

...

I rung the bell then took a step back. I'm at Issac's house. "Who is it?", he yelled.

"Emily.". They door opened fast. He hugged me tight and I did the same. "I missed you.".

"I didn't think you'd come for real.", he said letting me in.

"I'm told you I was."

"You want some apple juice?"

"Yeah."

"Good, me too go to the store and get some.". I smacked my lips. "I'm just playin'.".

...

"So I had to come back, I had to."

"Good, that shit out of line Mily and you know that. He know you here?"

"Just you, Tommy and his momma. I'm scared to go over there."

"He'll be happy to see yall."

"You think?"

"I know."

...

I opened the door and they ran to his door closing the car door behind them. I just leaned on my truck. They kept knocking on his door and ringing his bell. Knowing him he's probably taking a nap. He pulled the door open about go say something but he stopped. They all hugged him and he hugged them back, I saw him put his hands on his face. Aww.  I wanna go over there but no, I will NOT give in. He done put me through so much shit it's crazy. A car pulled up and a girl got out. She's pretty. "Hi um, who are you?", she asked politely.

"Emily."

"Oh my God.", she said putting her hands over her mouth. "You're the one he's been tellin' me about imma need you to keep yo' distance.". Did she really put her finger in my face?

"Baby girl I don't want him. And don't put yo' finger in my face again. These heels can come off in 2.5 seconds."

"I can put this hair up in 2.5 seconds.", she said getting a little close.

"Please do."

Terrence

"Ooo momma fenna beat that bitch ass.", Nathan said. I looked up and she was taking her heels off while Asia put her hair up. Emily gone beat Asia's ass I need to stop them.

"Nathan watch yo' damn mouth.", I said before jogging to them. Asia swung on Emily and she dodged it then punched her in her shit. I ran and got in the middle. "Yall not fenna fight in front of my kids.".

"Terrence get ya' girl.", Emily said putting on her heels. I couldn't stop looking at her, she fine as fuck. That dress showing her curves perfectly. Man I fucked up. Asia smacked me upside the head. "Yall come on.".

"No, they just got here."

"I wanna stay.", Jayda whinned.

"We do too.". She looked at her phone after she put her last heel on.

"I'll be back for my kids at 7.". She hugged and kissed them then put her shades back on. She got in her car and drove off.

Emily

"Girl that bitch was about to get fucked up."

"Don't scoop down to her level Milly.", Jade said making us smoothies. "Do you eat a lot of fruit?".

"Mhm, why?", I asked doing some work online.

"You taste like it.". I stopped typing and smiled at the screen.

"You're not eating me out again."

"So you didn't like it?", she asked putting a cup down in front of me.

"No, I loved it."

"Then stop playing.", she said rubbing my leg. "One more time.". I ignored her and closed my laptop cause I was done.

"All done.". I drunk my smoothie as she put her hand in my shorts.

"Jade.", I said pulling her hand out of my shorts. "We're friends, I don't wanna ruin that.".

"I'm not tryna date you, I just wanna fuck around.". I started laughing. This girl a trip.

"What ever.", I said opening my laptop back up. I started looking for gifts for Nathan since his birthday is coming up. I had something planned something back home but we're here.