o n e

👑Luna POV👑

Ugh. Barely 5th period. Hey atleast its Thursday and only got a few more weeks till I graduate. Also I am really excited this coming up Saturday... IM GOING TO MEET GEO!!

I have always been a big fan of his for a long time and on Saturday... im meeting him!

I was full on day dreaming about Geo and suddenly I snapped out of my thoughts when the bell rang.

I quickly grabbed my stuff and walked outside of the classroom. GOD I hate English class so much but for some weird reason I still have an A in his class.

I actually have an A in all classes except in History. In that class I have a B+.

That's the only reason I can go meet Geo. My mom and Dad both agreed on letting me so whatever I want. And I mean WHATEVER.
Except smoking, getting high, and all that crap.

They said I can do that until I am 18. And right now I am 17 so yeah.

Right now I am heading to my locker and I already see that my friends are waiting for me at my locker. I smile and wave at them.

"Heeeey bestfranns!!" -Luna

"Wassup Luna. You goin to practice tomorrow?" -Andy

"Hell yeah I am. Did I ever mention soccer is my life!" -Luna

"So today we actually need to go shopping at fashion nova. OUR favorite store. Right girls?"
- Joslynn

"Yep!" - all girls with excited tone.

"Well we better get going yall. Me, Joslynn, and Nique got Math for last period." -Luna

"Ight. Wait one last thing, can I go with yall to the mall. Boys need some clothes too."- Andy

"Ight but meet up after school at my house. My parents wouldn't mind since I have five A's and one B+." -Luna

"Ok, ok stop bragging. We needa go to class."-Nique

"Since when were you worried about school?!" -Luna

As I said that everyone started to laugh.

"Alright, alright lets go. Aye yall remember afterschool to meet up at Luna's house.

"Ight." -all

As we finished our conversation, we started to walk to Math class. Im actually really good at math. I realized that I still have my English books.

"Guys, yall go in the class. I'll put my books in my locker real quick." -Luna

"Ok but hurry." -Both

I ran to my locker wich was not that far. I quickly opened it and then I heard the bell ring. I just shoved my books in my locker, slammed the door and ran to my class.

"Ms. Luna, your late." - Ms. Booker

"Umm.. i dont think 4 seconds is late to class, Ms. Booker?" - I said with a little sass.

"Excuse me?! You got 1 hour of detention young lady!" -Ms. Booker

"Yea atleast *Im* young not like you with your old ass." -Luna, i mumbled the part and luckily she didn't hear cuz if she did, she would of gotten me a WEEK of detention.

"Dayum, latinas are fiesty." - said the cutest boy in the school. I rolled my eyes at him and went to my seat. I don't like him, I actually despise him very much. He's a player.

●~~~●

"Negative integers and Positive integers..." blah blah blah. I went on with the lesson, turned in my homework, and not suprisingly, i got an A for the day.

🔔*bell rings*🕭

Yes, finally. I grabbed my stuff and stood up.

"No, no, no Ms. Luna, you got detention remember?" -Ms. Booker

Oh shoot I completely forgot about that. I let out a loud sigh before sitting back down in my seat.

I took my phone out and hid it under the table. I quickly went to the group chat and texted them that I was in detention. They all replied back saying they will wait a WHOLE hour. Now THATS what I call REAL friends.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•♡

Thats it for this chapter. I promise it will get better. I am just really mad about fake people who I thought were 'friends' the whole god damn time I was there for em givin dem company, advice and stuff like dat. Wich is the only reason I am movin schools to were I have other friends and REAL friends over there. Like im done with being their friend like 😷. Go with your other people you call 'friends' with your ratchet self. But yeah dats basically it. I dont got time to give my time to her and give her advice about her love life. Like deal with that by yourself now. Im not finna talk to yo ratchet ass. 💗