~Chat Twenty Nine~

After the day at the fair was over, and Amy and Kathyrn said their goodbyes, Ethan was back to walking close to Mark and holding his hand, "Hmm, let's see, you and Amy ate a lot of cotton candy, how about we go home and eat some real food?" Mark asked, as he looked at Ethan, who nodded, "yeah.. That would be lovely.." He yawned.

They soon reached the car and Mark opened the passenger door for the smaller male before helping him into the car, before getting in himself and starting the car. Ethan leaned back in his seat and soon fell asleep, making Mark chuckle quietly and shake his head before he began driving home, occasionally looking at the smaller male.

A about thirty minutes later, Mark pulled up in the driveway, he parked and turned off the car before getting out and walking over to the passenger side, only to pick the other up bridal style and carry him inside. Ethan snuggled closer to Marks chest, making the older male purr quietly as he walked upstairs and into their room, before laying him in bed.

Mark then slowly took off Ethan's shoes, socks, shirt and pants before grabbing his red flannel and slowly putting it on Ethan only to kiss his forehead and cover him up. "Goodnight baby.. I love you.." He barely whispered, before decided to go make himself something to eat.

He turned off the light and quietly walked downstairs, before he went into the kitchen and began making some food. Of course it soon started raining, which made Mark groan, he didn't mind the rain, but, he didn't want the thunder or what not to wake Ethan. He needed his rest, and if he were to wake up, Mark would have some food for him.

There was soon a faint knock at the door, making the older male furrow his brows, he opened his mouth only for another faint knock, "Hold on! I'm coming!" Mark spoke a little loudly, making sure the person heard them. He slowly wiped his hands off before walking out of the kitchen and into the living room.

He jumped when another faint knock was heard, "Who is it?" He asked as he grabbed the doorknob, no answer. Honestly pissed Mark off but he just took a deep breathe, before opening the door. He froze at who it was, "W-What..?" He barely whispered before being tackled to the ground, in a hug, and then kissed softly.

-------------------
I'm an asshole to doing that XD buuut who is it? Anyways, enjoy! And have a lovely day! Also, I made two edits and got busy, so sorry!