real madrid vs barcelona

I arrived with carlos and couzen victoria security was always there we were seated in vip areas where wags and families of the football set and watch the game many wags were already there and carlos start greeting them victoria also know many of them since i was new i was introduced to them i met Sarah Caroline they start to curtsy but i stop them plz don't curtsy we are not in public most importantly you are pregnant Caroline she smiled and say you are perfect princess I'm your biggest fan i laughed and replied I'm your husband biggest fan we all laughed then we were rushed to our seats match starts players enter the play ground we all starts cheering when kaka enter me and Victoria were jumping on our seats and Carlos give us the are u mad looks because we were shown on main LCD screen in whole stadium could see us few min later i could hear a baby crying from behind me as i turned around dolores was with jr cris dolores wave at me then looked at his grandson who was still crying at the top of his lungs i pout in front of him takes him from dolores than me and carlos starts playing with him the crowd cheers when the ronaldo goal for realmadrid me carlos victoria even the jr cris was cheering ronaldo was running around he was pointing torwards us the main LCD was showing me and the jr cris .People were confused who he was dedicating his goal to. me or his son which was sitting on lap.