Chapter 2: How to start a conversation

×.×.×.× Chapter 2: How to start a conversation ×.×.×.×-Angelo's P.O.V-

          "Mister de Guzman please come out and introduce yourself to the class." Miss Ramos signaled me to come in.

          I step in the class and saw her, I couldn't help but smirk at her expression it was so priceless.

          "I'm Angelo Julian de Guzman, my friends call me Angelo." I introduced myself.

          I winked at her, then glared at me which made me mentally laugh.

          "Miss Castillio, kindly tour Angelo around the school right now." Miss Ramos said.

          'Yes! I'll make the tour something she will never forget.'

          "Miss Ramos, we have a class, I mean what about Miss Fernandez's dau-?" Miss Ramos interrupted her.

          Then Miss Ramos is babbling about 'you know every inch of this school' something like that.

          After a minute of agruing, Castillio finally made her decision.

          We walked out with Miss Ramos shooing us out and closed the door.

          'This is going to be soo much fun. First step here I go'

          "So, why did the chicken cross the road?" I asked trying to be annoying and I did a pretty good job.

=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=

          -Julianne's P.O.V.-

          "I'm Angelo Julian de Guzman, my friends call me Angelo" He introduced himself, then winked at me.

          How dare he? he winked at me, we barely know each other.

          "Miss Castillio, kindly tour Angelo around the school right now." Miss Ramos said.

          "Miss Ramos, as in now? we have a class, I mean what about Miss Fernandez's dau-?" She interrupted me.

          "Miss Castillio, I know Miss Fernandez has daughter studying here in school, but she's not here and I know you're one of the students who knows every inch of this school. And you're excused." She explained.

          "But Mis-."

          "No buts. Do you understand?"

           "Yes, Miss Ramos."

           "Very good, Miss Castillio, again kindly tour Angelo around the school." She said again emphazing the word kindly.

         "Yes Miss Ramos." I replied without complaining.

         "Now off you go." Miss Ramos shooed us out of the classroom and closed the door.

         "So, why did the chicken cross the road?" He asked annoyingly.

          'Way to start a conversation'

           "Don't know, the only thing I know is that I'm taking you on a tour." Trying to sound sarcastic, keyword: Trying.

         "Okay, I give up, it was a little awkward you know? I'm just trying to shake the awkwardness away." He said with his arms in the air.

          This is going to be a long tour.

\(~.~)/\(~.~)/\(~.~)/\(~.~)/\(~.~)/\(~.~)/

          Didn't expect to update chapter 2 huh? I'm sorry if it's short it's just that I need something after the Valentines special. It is already updated before my camp this Saturday.

          I know this story is soo cliché, but it is my boredom's product I need to let it out, its in my profile the first lyric.

          So Chapter 3 will be around Friday or Saturday next week. I'm sorry of there are mistakes.

          Please read my friend's story her name is eucli-chii, she posted our random stories together with our other friends and to tell you it is full of s**ty stuff.

           To all teachers, happy teacher's day!!!

          The new title will be soon.

          Vote.

          Comment.

          Follow.

          *-#Soonah#-*