[ c u d d l i n g ]

[Taken from my ao3 account~]

•••

"I am so fucking done", mumbled Chuuya while he entered his apartment, throwing a bag he had been carrying around the whole day carelessly in a random corner. All the redhead wanted to do was sleeping for a few years.

Work had been especially exhausting and tiring in the past week. Chuuya had to assign to tons of missions because a few executives got ill for an unexplained reason, he had to finish tons of reports and paperwork and now he just wanted to damn fucking rest.

Dragging his tired body into the bedroom, he saw his lover lying on their shared bed, seemingly asleep. A sigh came past Chuuya's lips as he let himself fall down onto the bed next to him.

"Tired?", the other male asked, drapping an arm around the smaller ones waist.

"Mhm...". Another sigh and the redhead rolled around, facing the brown haired male in the process and bringing their foreheads together. Blue eyes met brown ones.

"Was today's job so hard again, Chibi~?"

"Shut up, Dazai...", the other groaned.

"Poor Chuuya". Dazai smiled a teasing smile and brought their lips together, a motion that somehow always calmed them both down just a little tiny bit. The smaller one returned the kiss right away.

After a second kiss they simply laid there, foreheads pressed together and lips just a few centimeters apart. They were listening to each others breathing, not saying a single word.

A few minuites were spent like this. Chuuya suddenly felt Dazai's lips on his again and with a humming sound he returned the kiss. When they parted again the brown haired male placed his forehead on the smaller one's again, a small smile on both of their lips.

Everything seemed to be perfect at that moment. There was no Port Mafia, no Armed Detective Agency, no war and no work. It was just Chuuya and Dazai.

Perfect

Chuuya was lost in his thoughts. He appreciated that little moment he had with Dazai. Chuuya felt himself relaxing more and more, he felt like he was going to drift off to sleep at any second.

That was until Dazai suddenly sneezed, scaring Chuuya so much that he fucking fell out of the damn bed.

"What the fuck-". He heard Dazai laughing loudly. The smaller one stood up and jumped back onto the bed, kicking Dazai in his ribs, but not hard enough to break them.

"Oh god- I'm actually sorry, Chuuya, I seriously didn't think that you would get this scared", Dazai said through some giggles, ruffling Chuuya's hair. He pouted and avoided the taller one's gaze.

"Asshole"

"Chuu-Chuu, I'm really sorry~"

"Yeah, yeah". Waving it off, Chuuya sighed and laid back down again, his back facing Dazai. Another giggle escaped the former mafia executive and he wrapped his arms around the smaller one, pulling him to his chest.

"Don't fucking sneeze again I swear- Or at least warn me before you do so". Dazai couldn't hold himself back and chuckled again, nuzzling his face at the crook of Chuuya's neck and placing a little kiss on his neck.

"I will, Chuuya, I will~"