Chapter 7

I woke up early because we're going camping today, I'm so tired though as I didn't leave the hospital till about one in the morning. I got out of bed and quickly changed into some clothes. I wake Oliver up by kissing him. He started to get up so I went to wake everyone else up. Everyone was up and starting to pack their suitcases. So I went downstairs to start preparing breakfast.

Breakfast was soon cooked and eaten, so now it was time to finish packing. Casey and Asher helped Oliver pack toys because I've already done their suitcases. I went to the office and took the coolers to the kitchen. I packed them with lots of food and drinks and left them in the kitchen because I couldn't pick them up. Cole and Logan walked down the stairs with their suitcases.

"Boys why don't you help me start packing the cars?" I asked.

"Yeah sure mum" they said.

"Okay, put your suitcases in each of your cars first" I said.

They picked up their suitcases again and took them outside to their cars. I tried picking up Asher's and Casey's suitcases but couldn't so resolved to dragging it outside. Cole came towards me and picked Casey and Asher's suitcase up and Logan went inside and grabbed mine and Oliver's suitcase.

"Thank you, was too heavy for me, could you put them in my car please" I ask, they nod in reply.

In the end we put all the suitcases, coolers and all the camping stuff in the cars and now it was time to go. Isaac and Jay went with Freddie in Freddie's car. Logan, Cole and Sasha are going in Cole's car. Then me, Oliver, Casey and Asher went in the family car. We watched as Freddie and Cole's cars drove off and we followed behind. Casey and Asher played on their DS's, Oliver was driving and I was slowly drifting off to sleep....

~A while later~

I jumped awake from being shook by someone. I quickly opened my eyes and saw Casey and Asher look at me with cheeky smiles.

"Leave your mum alone now" Oliver told the boys. They nodded and ran off somewhere. I slowly sat up properly and saw we was at the camp site. 

"Hey beautiful" Oliver said huskily.

"Hi babe" I said huskily back. He kissed me lightly on the lips but I kissed him hungrily. He pulled back smiling,

"Time to go see the pack" he says. 

"Ok" I say. I get out the car and see the kids are setting up their tents. The whole pack was here already and set up their tents.

That night we sat round the fire talking and laughing, I love moments like this. We was all able to enjoy this time and catch up with each other. It was Oliver's idea that we have a yearly camp trip so we don't just get all together when there's a big event.

The kids were talking with each other and us adults talked to each other. Megan and Rory weren't here because Megan was still in hospital with Abigail but Ella brought Alex with her. Casey, Alex, Daniel, Asher, William and Isaac are sharing a tent. Logan, Freddie, Cole and Jay are also sharing a tent as well. Ella, Sasha and Georgina are also sharing a tent. Whilst all the adults had their own tents. I cuddled up to Oliver in front of the fire and kissed him softly on the lips.

"I'm going to bed guys" I say and head to mine and Oliver's tent. 

"So am I" I hear Oliver say.

He follows behind me and I hear a few 'night' in reply. I lay down on the blow up mattress and snuggle up to the duvet. Oliver gets into the bed as well and wraps his arms around me. I rest my head on his chest and fell asleep.

Remember to vote and comment if you enjoy the story :)