PROLOGUE!

Hi ummies! I'm not so good at prologues as my cousin, But she's gonna help me, You might already know me, if you have read the stories of AkiraTakamura1! This story will be made by: AimiYasutake1 (Me), AkiraTakamura1, and NaomiKawashima1! Enjoy!
Prologue by: AkiraTakamura1
~•~

Love can come in different directions, Love can come from someone you know, or from a complete estranger that becomes the person you know the most.

But love can also come from your most deadly enemy, Love breaks those barriers that separates you and your love.

But what happens when love comes from your enemy, But you don't know he/she is your enemy, The person you should hate the most.

Being loved is the best someone can have in this life, and everyone deserves to be loved.

But what happens when you love, and then, Just because of an accident you don't remember that love.
And your other half has to do whatever it takes them to make you remember, Your love.

In this story that happens, Three girls, Three boys, Complete opposites, but the same likes.

They find love, with their enemy's, but in a perfect love story there has to be something bad that's gonna happen, And in this story, something bad happenes, And the three girls have to remember their true loves, because if they don't, They'll disappear, From this world.

PPGZ×RRBZ!

~•~

Hey there cupies! I'm AkiraTakamura1! Liked this prologue? Tell us do u want the next chapie?