Disney land

Eren was now able to walk and speak a few sentence. Levi and Hanji were acting like a married couple, but this time, Levi didn't mind. They would hold hands, cuddle, kiss, just the regular things that people would do in a relationship.

One day, when Aunt cass saved up enough money for a vacation, she decided to go to the happiest place on-(screw this) in L.A.

"Hey Hanji, can you um...go to Disneyland with me and Eren?" Levi asked, Hanji turned around and ran to Levi, giving him a huge hug. "Of course! I get to dress Eren up and be with my boyfriend!" Hanji yelled making Levi cringe. She ran to her computer to buy her own tickets, one the tickets were printed out she ran to her room to pack up. "Hanji I'm gonna go, we'll pick you up tomorrow night." Right as Levi reached the door Hanji stopped him with a deep kiss. "See you tomorrow okay? Remember to smile." When Levi was on his way home he smiled, remembering the feeling of her lips on his.

"Hey Eren, we're going someone really fun tomorrow with Hanji." Levi said as he picked up his little brother. "Really! I wove Hanji! Can can she bring me another stuff bear? I like fluffy!" Eren said, smiling and giggling. He was at that point in life where he couldn't stay still with the attention span of a gold fish. When Levi put Eren down he sprinted all around his room, picking up a toy but loss interest as quick as he picked it up. Levi picked up some of Eren's clothes and put it in a luggage.

Late at night Levi was skyping Hanji. "We are gonna be there for a few days...I convince my aunt to take Eren with her one day so it could be just you and me." Levi said making Hanji smile. "I have a new stuffed bear for Eren, it's blue. I'm totally going to dress him up as stitch and Winnie the Pooh." Hanji said, Levi sighed and said "good luck with that. Eren moves around a lot so if you can catch him I'll help you." While the two were talking Eren opened the door. "Ani...I can't sweep. Sully is going to scare me fwom my closet. Can I sweep with you?" Levi picked Eren up and put him on the bed next to him. He pulled up the blanket and wrapped protective arms around his younger brother.
~time skip~
When the four of them arrived at L.A, Eren wanted to see and touch everything.
Hanji and aunt cass smiled hearing Levi yell:
"Eren take that out of your mouth!"
"Don't touch that it has germs!"
"No you cannot touch the puppy with whip cream in its mouth."
"Shh shh it's okay Eren everything is ok. I will always love you."