Eddie Gluskin x Waylon Park

"Come back here you whore!" Waylon didn't stop running.He knew something Bad was going to happen as soon as he feel through that roof.Dennis kept on talking about a goat. And the fact that there was guy hiding behind a shelf who said if Dennis catches us he will give us to the man downstairs didn't help at all.of course Waylon ran away from Dennis and came to a part where a staircase went down. He turned around as he heard those words. "Here comes the bride" "Here comes your bride Mister Gluskin" "We g-gave him other flesh and h-he spares ours" "fucking idiot, he delivered his own self to Gluskins hell" He continued down the stairs as Suddenly the staircase Waylon just came from went up so he couldn't leave."great" So Waylon just kept walking as he Suddenly heard music playing."the hell?".The closer Waylon got the louder the music would get."i thought they had no more Power? Where is the music coming from?" He turned a corner and felt like vomiting all over the floor.His hand couldn't go faster to cover his mouth."W-what the fuck?! This Eddie must be really insane!"There on the table...he couldn't dare say it so Waylon continued on his way as he came across a door."please be open..." He tried opening the door but it wouldn't budge."fuck m-WAH!" He jumped back as he saw a grinning man in front of the door."Darling!" And with that went the man away. Waylon tried to calm down but  only for a short while."Did i frighten you?,i'm awefully sorry i didn't mean to" You couldn't look fast enough to see Waylon hiding under a table,covering his mouth. "We've met before haven't we? I know i've seen your face" footsteps where heard."Maybe....just before i woke up" 'just before i woke up? Don't tell me.....that's the Eddie Gluskin that asked for my help when Murkoff was pulling him in that Ball!' Eddie was right in front of Waylons Table "Let me fill you up,you don't have to be alone anymore"

that's the Eddie Gluskin that asked for my help when Murkoff was pulling him in that Ball!' Eddie was right in front of Waylons Table "Let me fill you up,you don't have to be alone anymore"

W

aylon began to cry silently. He doesn't want to die...not here...not now.Suddenly Eddie pulled Waylon out of his hiding place and smiled."Darling! I finally have found you" Waylon just closed his eyes and waited for the worst but all he could feel was a hand wiping away his tears.

Waylons POV:

'Why?....why isn't he killing me?..." i looked up at Eddie and saw him leaning down. No way i'm gonna let him kiss me! I punched  him and he let me go."Ouch!" Eddie was angry i could tell, so that was my cue to get the hell out of here! I began running and Eddie was following me. "Come back here you whore!" I ran and ran but i came across a looked door. "FUCK!" I tried opening it but i felt someone Hit me from behind and i got turned around."one more.... i try" He punched me again "and i try" again."And you all Betray me" I was at the floor and Eddie pulled a rote around my neck pulling me up at the ceiling.guess i was to heavy and i feel back down."God damn it Darling what are you-!?" I struggled and now i am back on my feet. Air is mostly welcome and then...he took my Hand. "We....could have been beautiful..." to be honest i really felt Bad....as i saw him hanging up there trying to stay Alive.that's when i did it.

Eddies POV:

I was hanging up with a metal pole through me.i was barely alive but i heard ropes being cut and i opend my eyes lightly to see someone cutting the ropes i was hanging from.Suddenly i feel to the floor, no longer on the metal pole."Shit....Eddie Hang on!" Who was that with that sweet voice?...it Sounds like an Angel.i Don't know anything anymore as i saw only Black.

~time skip~

I woke up to find myself laying on a bed, my would wrapped up and bandaged."How?" "Eddie you're awake! Thank god..." i looked over to the voice and saw my Darling i chased earlier."Darling?....why aren't i dead?" He smiled and i felt my heart flutter."Well....you where dead if i left you on that Metal pole...and i felt Bad because i knew you didn't kill for fun...i felt Bad so i helped you" "...what's your name Darling?" "Waylon Park and you're Eddie Gluskin right?" "Yes...how did you know?" He looked at the floor and i lifted his chin up so that he was looking me."Waylon, Darling tell me how you know my name" "as you said that you have seen my face before you woke up......i thought you where the Eddie who asked for my help at that window" So he knew it was me by just that? Amazing."Eddie" "hmm?" "Would....would you like to escape with me? We can live together and everything and even get you real help!" "You will just leave me....like everyone else!" "No Eddie" He smiled again at me."I promise i will stay with you" He stood up and holds his Hand out for me to take."We can expose this place together" I thought about it for a second,smiled and took his Hand. "Alright Darling, let's leave this place" "thanks Eddie" He helped me walk the rest of the way as we came across some people with guys that are over a dead Body. "Darling, do you know him?" "No but i think his name is Dr.Rick Trager" Hmmm Trager i think i heard his name somewhere before..."Eddie look there is a Person!" I looked over and saw a Person in a brown jacket.thw Person turned around and shivered."d-d-don't hurt me!" "Don't worry we won't" It's weird saying that."What's your name?" I looked at Waylon and then back at the Person."I'm Miles Upshur, i got this email that said i should investigate this Asylum. And you are?" Waylon looked guilty, i wonder why? "I'm Eddie Gluskin and this is my Darling Waylon Park" "M-Miles Upshur?...." Miles and i both looked at Waylon. "I'M SO SORRY!" We both where surprised. "F-for what?" Miles was confused just like me. "I-i was the one to send this Email....i'm at fault that you lost your Fingers.....i'm so sorry!" Miles put a hand on Waylons shoulder and smiled."Don't worry about it Waylon.i saw you have a camera as well how about we get out together and then expose this damn place?" "Would that be okay Eddie?" They both looked at me. "Sure" and with that Miles,Waylon and i to the exit but guess who sat at the door. Jeremy Blaire.

Waylons POV:

I saw Jeremy Blaire sitting there and i looked at my two buddys."Mister Park.....how are you still alive?....and why do you have Gluskin with you?...." i looked at Eddie and smirked. "Eddie? Jeremy just insulted me!" I saw Eddie grabing his knife and killing Jeremy on the spot.Miles was smirking as well he knew what i was doing."there Darling no one can insult you now" "thanks eddie" and with that all of us went to miles car and drove away from that place or wanted to."Little pig wait!" I looked out the window and saw Chris Walker,the twins and Father Martin all in front of the car."take us with you, please!" I looked at Miles and he looked at me. "Alright guys get in."They all went into the car and we all drove away from there.

~Some years later~

No ones POV:

Waylon came home and was greeted by his husband Eddie and roomates Chris,Tim,Tom,Miles and his sons. Yeah we all escaped hell,live together and have the Best live everyone could ask for.

"Finally we are free"

Holy shit this is long! Anyway i hope you enjoyed!

Words counted: 1362