7. more than one problem

Raven tried getting ahold of the Ark, but there was a storm in outside. "Who is this? Please identify yourself." Somebody on the radio said. "This so Raven Reyes. I'm from Mecha Station. I'm transmitting from the ground. The 100 are alive. Please get dr Abby griffin. Now."

"Hang on Raven, were trying to boost your signal. Get her off the Ark-wide channel. This room only. Copy? Can she hear me? Did you confirm the systems origin? Yes sir. It's coming from Earth."

"Raven, are you there?"

"Mom, mom, its me." Clarke said to the radio. "Clarke?" The woman on the radio asked in disbelief. "Mom, I need your help. One of our people were stabbed by a grounder."

"Clarke, this is the chancellor." Eden immediately wanted to leave when Jaha came on the radio. "Are you saying there are survivors on the ground?"

"Yes. The earth is survivable. We're not alone. Mom, he's dying. The knifes still in his chest."

"Okay, can you patch me through to medical?" Abby asked one of the men in the room she was in. "Of course."

"Clarke, is my son with you?" Jaha asked. The room was silent for a moment. "Wells is- Wells is dead."

"Clarke needs you." We heard Jaha speak. "Clarke, give 5 to medical."

"Raven, what's wrong?" The radio crackled, and you couldn't make any words out. "It's not the radio. It's the storm."

"Clarke, we need to hurry."

"Montys moonshine, no germ can survive it." Octavia said, and Clarke sent her to go get it. "The storms getting worse. Monroe close the doors."

"We still have people outside. Monty and Jasper still aren't back yet, and neither is Bellamy."

"It's all right. They'll find somewhere to ride the storm out." Octavia came back, and Monroe shut the doors. "Eden, clean his wound, don't touch the knife, clean around it." Eden nodded at her words, and opened the top to the moonshine. She coughed as she did so. She dipped a rag into the moonshine, and cleaned around the wound, careful not to move the knife.

"I need something to close the wound with."

"There is wire on the second level used for tents." Monroe said, and Clarke went to go and get it. "They're back." Monroe said, and Bellamy walked in, carrying the grounder. "Bellamy, do you think that this is a good idea?" Eden asked him.

"We need to know about them, Eden." They took him to the second level. Little did she know, that Raven was looking at her, worried for their relationship.

Clarke came back down the ladder and over to them. "Clarke, were ready." Abby's voice echoed through the radio, and Clarke walked over to Finn. "Tell me about how deep the knife is."

"The blade is at a sharp upward angle, between the sixth and seventh rib. I can't tell how deep it is."

"That's all right. Do not remove the knife yet. Sterilize your hands." Clarke sterilized hers, and told Eden to do hers. Eden sterilized her hands. "Do you see any fluid?"

"Damn it." Clarke said as people bumped into her. "Hey clear the room!" Eden yelled. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at her. "Now!" She yelled, and people walked up the ladder rushing to get out. "He feels warm, mom."

"That's all right, fever sometimes accompanies trauma."

"Clarke, I need you to tell me if there is any fluid leaking from the wound?"

"No."

"Pleural membranes intact. That's good. Actually, really good. He got lucky."

"Clarke, firm grip on the handle. You're going to need to angle it upwards and to the left very slightly to the left as it exits the rib cage."

"How very slightly?"

"3 millimeters. Got it?" Clarke sighed. "Yeah."

"Steady hand Clarke." Abby told her. She didn't her messing up, and getting Finn killed. "Once that knife is out, the hard part is over."

"Extracting now." Finn stirred awake, and Clarke told Eden to hold him down. "You can't move, I need to get this knife out of you. Her it goes."

"Nice and slow, Clarke." The storm got worse and knocked everything down, including Clarke and Finn. Clarke sat up, and had gotten the knife out. We got Finn back on the table, and cleaned his wound. "Do you have anything to cover the wound?"

"We'll make due, like always. Raven could you give us a few minutes."

"Sure." We walked up the ladder and to the grounder to see how they were doing. I sat down in a chair, and Raven in another. "Eden you don't need to be in here."

"I'm fine, Bellamy." Raven felt a sense of hurt, over how protective Bellamy was of her. Raven tried not to think of it, but it kept bothering her. "He's seizing!" We heard Clarke yell from below. We walked down the ladder and over to Finn. Clarke had Finn on his side, trying not to let him choke on the liquids. "Fever. Seizing. It's poison." They walked up the ladder and over to Lincoln. "What's on this?" They held up the knife but he kept a straight face. "You knew that no matter what we did, Finn would die."

"Clarke he doesn't understand you."

"Vials." Bellamy said. "It's gotta be here."

"Which one?! Answer the question! Which one?! Please. Our friend is dying down there, and you can stop that."

"I'll get him to talk." Bellamy said.

"Bellamy, no." Eden said, the words escaping her mouth. "He wants Finn to die, Eden. We're talking about Finns life here."

"Which one?"

"Which one? Which one? If you tell us, they'll stop." Octavia said to the grounder.

"He won't tell us anything."

"Want to bet?" Raven asked and walked over to the wall of the drop ship.

"What're you doing?"

"Showing him something new." She ripped two wires off of the wall, and the grounder jumped back, not sure of what will happen. Raven pressed the wires to his skin, electrocuting him.

Octavia grabbed the knife, and slit her arm. "He won't let me die." The grounder jumped forward, and tried to get to her. "Which one?" The grounder nodded to the one at the end. Octavia picked it up, and he nodded. She gave Clarke the antidote, and she walked down the steps, Eden and Raven following close behind her.

Once they gave him the antidote, Raven asked to talk to Eden. "Clarke can you give us a moment?" Raven asked, and she nodded, and walked upstairs to where the grounder was. They were no longer torturing him.

"What's up?" Eden asked her sitting down in a chair. Tears formed in ravens eyes. "Raven, what's wrong?"

"I saw you today, with Bellamy. Holding his hand.-"

"Raven, where are you going with this?" Eden asked.

"Are you cheating on me?" She asked softly, Eden stood up, pushing the chair behind her, and making Raven jump. "No, I'm fucking not. I can't believe you don't trust me enough!"

"Eden, you're always talking to him, of course I would think so!" Eden scoffed at her. She couldn't believe her. "Why were you holding his hand today?"

"Because, he needed comfort. I can't believe you right now, Raven!" Raven had tears in her eyes. "I've been with you for years, Raven, and you don't fucking trust me!"

"I trust you, Eden! I just thought something was going on between you two."

"That's not trusting Raven. I can't, you should know to trust me. I can't."

"You can't? What do you mean by that, Eden?"

"We need to take a break, until you know you can trust me. I can't believe you, Raven." Tears fell from her eyes, and unto the floor. Eden walked away, and up the steps to where the grounder was. "Eden? Are you okay?"

"No, I'm not." Eden began pacing back and forth. "What happened down there?" Eden didn't want to talk about it with her.

"I'm not talking about it with you. I don't even know you." Clarke, her and the grounder were the only ones in the room. Honestly, she couldn't believe Raven didn't trust her.