Chapter 14

Justins P.O.V
I dont want to leave Raegan but my family wants me to see them for awhile. I havent seen them for quite a while..my flight is tomorrow and i havent told Raegan..
"Raegan.."
"Yea"
"My flight leaves tomorrow, and i will be gone for a month"
He just gets up and walks upstairs..he looked like he was about to cry..
Raegans P.O.V
As soon as justin told me his flight leaves tomorrow, i couldnt take it..i was about to break down so i walked upstairs and into the bathroom and sat there for awhile thinking..
What if he finds someone else? What if he comes back and realizes he doesnt love me anymore?
Were going back to school in a few days...i cant get through the day without him.
*time skip to next morning*
Beep,beep,beep,beep
I hit the snooze button then woke up Justin and kissed his forehead
"Im gonna miss this"
"Me too"
He got up and grabbed his stuff and got dressed..he walked out the door to go put stuff in the car. I heard the front door close and i started to break down..i started crying and my breathing was becoming unsteady and i was shaking untill justin walked back in..
"Baby, calm down ok?"
I started to calm down a little as he hugged me holding me close to him..
"Dont leave me.."
"I have to Raegan, i wish i didnt have to"
"I love you so much"
"I love you too, more than anyone or anything in this whole world"
We got in the car and my dad started driving us to the airport..

Justins P.O.V
I didnt wanna leave Raegan at all..its not my choice though...i will be back in a month..
We arrived at the airport and we walked in and passed through security..we started walking to my gate..
"Flight 213 to Minnesota boarding now"
I have to go..i looked at Raegan and he started tearing up..
"Raegan i will be back in a month.."
"I know i just dont want you to leave"
I know but i love you and i always will, i will facetime you as much as i can. I promise.."
I pulled him into a hug and it lasted about 2 minutes then we start to pull away and i kiss him..he grabbed my hand.."Flight 213 to Minnesota, last call for boarding" i started to walk away and he held my hand till i had to let go at my gate..
I mouthed "i love you" to him and he smiled..
I got on the plane still thinking of Raegan...
------------------------------------------------------------
A/N finally an update, im sorry ive been busy but its spring break for me YAY so i can update more for yall. Thank you so much for 5k reads i cant believe it❤️i love you all so much i will update again tomorrow or the day after
-Alli💕