Chapter 7

*time skip.. Back at home*

Justins P.O.V

We were back at home, Raegan has a broken leg and i have a concussion so we are taking off school the rest of the week. (its Tuesday btw) We were just laying down on the couch cuddling..Justin was laying down on my chest and i put my arms around him..

His parents just got back from vacation and are letting him stay over at my house so i can take care of him because im able to walk around

His parents just got back from vacation and are letting him stay over at my house so i can take care of him because im able to walk around. Out of nowhere my phone kept going off, i kept getting texts from a random number saying
"Fag"
"Gay"
"Tranny
"were coming to find you, and when we do your dead"

I looked at them for a second than replied "who is this?" and closed my phone.

"who was that?"Raegan asks me

"it was just a fan, they found my number"

I didnt want Raegan to know about it so im gonna wait to tell him, hes already got enough going on with his leg that he has to worry about.

*time skip..Two weeks later*

Raegans P.O.V

It has been two weeks since the crash and my leg is
fully healed, Justin has been acting kinda weird lately and i dont know why. I ask him if there is something wrong and he says no but i think theres something happening that i dont know about.

Justins P.O.V

Raegan knows theres something going on but i dont want to tell him.. i keep getting texts from that number.. i think they go to our school, but i hope not. Then i remembered a couple months ago my ex moved here and she was crazy but i never saw her at school. Raegan had to go home so it was just me and i just decided to text him..
"Hey Raegan"
"Hey baby"
"Do you feel better?"
"Yea, why have you been acting weird lately?"
"I have been acting weird?"
"Yea"
"Well im sorry, i dont mean to but theres nothing wrong.."
"Ok well im going to bed i love you💕"
"I love you too❤️"
*time skip-Monday morning*
(Still justins pov)
I was not ready for school this morning, i havent been back since i have been getting the texts..
Raegan texted me and told me that he was outside waiting so i walked outside and met with him. We walked to school holding hands.
We got to school and it wasnt a surprise i was already getting called names but this time with Raegan i felt more safe and i looked at our hands and my ring and i just ignored it.

Raegans P.O.V
We walked into school holding hands and i heard people calling us names so i looked at Justin and watched his reactions and he didnt let it bother him. I watched him look down at our hands, and at the ring and just keep walking. I could tell he felt so much more safe and he just ignored it. I was proud of him..
*time skip to the end of the day*
Justins P.O.V
I was walking to find Raegan, i saw him but then i felt a needle in my arm and Raegan started running toward me and yelled "JUSTIN STAY AWAKE." i started to get tired, then someone ran over to me and caught me as i passed out..it wasnt Raegan...
------------------------------------------------------------
A/N Cliffhanger😬😊 i actually like this chapter...i have been writing almost 2 a day so i will be able to update everyday❤️ let me know what you think of this,i will try to keep going as much as i can with a story but i dont know how many more chapters i will do💖cyaa
-Alli💕