Chapter 7

Taylor's POV

It's been a few months since Li had died... I havent really talked to anybody since.. it's just to hard for me.. Li meant so much to me.. now she's gone..

"Tay.. you have to come out..." Nash said.

"Noo.." I said.

"Li wouldnt have wanted this Taylor.." Shawn mumbled. "She made us promise"

I came out of the room.. and followed the guys downstairs... They were eating dinner.. Jo moved in with us... Nothing was the same anymore.

"It's been a few months... we have to start touring again... We're going worldwide now.. we cant do it without you man.." Cameron said softly.

"I dont know..." I said.

"Li would want you to" Jo smiled. "We should all do this for her.. "

A couple weeks later, we all packed for New England.. For magcon. I didnt feel right going.. Li should be here with us.

-----

Matt's POV

We got through the weekend for magcon and flew back home.. that's when we saw the biggest surprise of our life. The most shocking thing ever...

Li.

"Hey guys, I've missed you sooo muchh!!!" She smiled.

We all rubbed our eyes thinking it was just a hallucination.. But it wasnt.

"Uhm... Hello? No hugs?" Li said.

"You're dead.. There's no way you're here.. I'm dreaming.. I'm dreaming.." Jo panicked.

We all panicked.. We didnt step a foot near Li.

"What are you guys talking about... ? I tried calling everyone but nobody's phone was working.. I went to my apartment and someone else is living here.. Where the hell is all my stuff?"

---

Cameron's POV

"If you're Li.. Where have you been?"

"Uhm, I sent you guys emails and texts and mail, saying I was with my family for a few months. I needed to spend some time with them since Matt and I broke up.. It was a difficult time for me." She ranted. "What do you mean I'm dead? I'm right here.. Wth.."

"Li... There's no way.. You were here.. with us.. your manager was worried, we were worried since all you did was stay in your room in the apartment.. Then Taylor went over and got you to go to Matt's birthday party.. that's when you met Christy his crazy ex girlfriend that YOU sent to jail while we were in bora bora, for vacation. You got i to an argument with Christy and she took shawn, we looked all over for him and found him in the morning.. She had the gun pointing towards Shawn's head and you took his place then beat her ass.. Then we went back to our rooms and watched some tv, then you fainted and we rushed you to the hospital.. The doctor said you had cancer.. you only had 1 month to live.. then you died.. it was a few months ago." Jack J said.

"That's not possible.. i was at my grandparents house for 5 months, I have pictures. I'm right here. Why would I lie?? I tried to call and text everyone but no one replied. "

"We never got any texts" Carter said.

"I can show you the texts i sent."

She showed us the texts and she was right... She did text us..

"Are you guys sure you weren't dreaming?" She asked

"It was real.. We know it was.."

"You guys are scaring me.. what the heck happened.. When I was gone... Or what didnt happen.."

We all looked at each other scared out of our minds.